+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Rssda has started callind

Rssda has started callind

There is an indication that rssda has started sending text messages to applicant for the oversees scholarship, any person who has got his/her should inform the house

Re: Rssda has started callind

I'm just seeing this post which is really late coz I had my interview last wednesday, so I guess I can't really be of help. It went well, I just wonder when the list will be out. I hope they speed up the process. Nddc no try @all.

That day we were told the interview will end ds past monday, 110 ppl were shortlisted for both PhD and MSc. I really dnt knw how many dey'll take in all but I'm hearing 50 which is below half. God dey sha. I'm wonderin if you people that had your interviews later were informed about when the final result will be out. Please do well to keep us informed.

Mk I HEAR SAY RSSDA DON ORGANIZE ANY TEST LET ALONE INTERVIEW...
    Sighs...

Did dey pay dis guy 2 com & mk dis post here? Som1 shd pls confirm d status of d guy... Is he a newbie here? Has he been a regular here? Coz notin all dese our yeye govt agency no fit do o. D guy may even b 1 of dem dat jst came here 2 deceive us...

Wen did dey write d test dat even a common man in d general masses didn't hear of it? Ok, i get, dey only contactd pple dat had connections, huh?

Govt & deir corrupt practices...

Wen PTDF, NDDC, MOBIL & NOW AGIP DID THEIRS, EVRY1 KNEW...
    LOL...
    NA ONLY RSSDA OWN BE SECRET... I CAN IMAGINE D INTERVIEW IN A SMALL ROOM OR MAYB BAR...

Abeg! If Amaechi or RSSDA no go fit do sth mk dem no dey show off jor...
    9ja don pass dat age of ignorance... We'r well informed & alert...

Hweva, purple mayb 1 of d lucky 3 or 4 dat dey must hv selectd to add 2 deir 15 or 30 benefactors so it may seem genuine 2 us & l8r dey'l say he didnt mk it or beta stil only 1 real person & d rest wil b deir pple...
    RSSDA NA ANODO MEANS WAY GOVT DEY USE STEAL... Only dem pple naim dey benefit.

So, guy (purple), if u b 1 of d lucky real benefactors of rssda, pardon my doubts & accept my SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS... I wish u all d best & hope u mk it tru all d stages.

RSSDA/GOVT... Una 5 much... Lol...

Na serious vex u dey use talk o. Dey ddnt publish d names dey sent only sms. On my day we were supposed to be 20 but 15ppl showed. I only got d txt a nyt b4 and ddnt hav ample time to prepare. I know d interview went on after dt day. I believe ppl r not saying much about ds coz d application was on 4 3months and der were a lot of conditions. They had a list of schools which dey wanted u to hav admission in and its quite tough getting an admission into those schools.
    Nywayz thanks for congratulating me in advance and for ur best wishes.

Na only me u wan enter, no be me start d thread o. I js join my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by purple_blaze View Post
    I'm just seeing this post which is really late coz I had my interview last wednesday, so I guess I can't really be of help. It went well, I just wonder when the list will be out. I hope they speed up the process.Nddc no try @all
    .[/QUOTE] Please let us not confuse NDDC with RSSDA. Please double check

Please let us double check. Even if they have called. Glory be to God to those that were called. Cheers

RSSDA is different from NDDC; RSSDA is a Rivers State body and it is strictly for Rivers indigenes. I was part of the interviews for both of them. RSSDA interview held about a month after NDDC. I'm anxiously waiting for the results

Quote Originally Posted by catchdwind View Post
    Mk I HEAR SAY RSSDA DON ORGANIZE ANY TEST LET ALONE INTERVIEW...
    Sighs...

Did dey pay dis guy 2 com & mk dis post here? Som1 shd pls confirm d status of d guy... Is he a newbie here? Has he been a regular here? Coz notin all dese our yeye govt agency no fit do o. D guy may even b 1 of dem dat jst came here 2 deceive us...

Wen did dey write d test dat even a common man in d general masses didn't hear of it? Ok, i get, dey only contactd pple dat had connections, huh?

Govt & deir corrupt practices...

Wen PTDF, NDDC, MOBIL & NOW AGIP DID THEIRS, EVRY1 KNEW...
    LOL...
    NA ONLY RSSDA OWN BE SECRET... I CAN IMAGINE D INTERVIEW IN A SMALL ROOM OR MAYB BAR...

Abeg! If Amaechi or RSSDA no go fit do sth mk dem no dey show off jor...
    9ja don pass dat age of ignorance... We'r well informed & alert...

Hweva, purple mayb 1 of d lucky 3 or 4 dat dey must hv selectd to add 2 deir 15 or 30 benefactors so it may seem genuine 2 us & l8r dey'l say he didnt mk it or beta stil only 1 real person & d rest wil b deir pple...
    RSSDA NA ANODO MEANS WAY GOVT DEY USE STEAL... Only dem pple naim dey benefit.

So, guy (purple), if u b 1 of d lucky real benefactors of rssda, pardon my doubts & accept my SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS... I wish u all d best & hope u mk it tru all d stages.

RSSDA/GOVT... Una 5 much... Lol...
    i don com, nobody payed me.
    i was suppose to be invited for the interview since all my friends i help had got there invitation text. i did nt get the text message so i thought i have been disqualified due to my Neco result so i made drastic effort to call RSSDA and in return, i was told not to call there line since i wasnt sent the text.the interview started on 18-Aug to 23-Aug, to my greatest surprise my dad was called on 22-Aug by RSSDA staff that I have missed RSSDA interview 4times and was subsequently directed to tell me to report on 23 if am still interested for the scholarship and we were only 8 persons that was interviewed that day. the extent to which RSSDA went to make such that i and others who were nt sent the text still made the interview showed that the level of fairness in RSSDA is very HIGH and the reason why they didnt conduct aptitude text again was bcos time is running out.
    i give God the glory for making it possible for me. with nddc u still need to ADD MORE MONEY while RSSDA takes full responsibility of u from the day u got the scholarship to when you will com back to 9ja. THANKS FOR CONGRATULATING ME.

i don com, nobody payed me.
    i was suppose to be invited for the interview since all my friends i help had got there invitation text. i did nt get the text message so i thought i have been disqualified due to my Neco result so i made drastic effort to call RSSDA and in return, i was told not to call there line since i wasnt sent the text.the interview started on 18-Aug to 23-Aug, to my greatest surprise my dad was called on 22-Aug by RSSDA staff that I have missed RSSDA interview 4times and was subsequently directed to tell me to report on 23 if am still interested for the scholarship and we were only 8 persons that was interviewed that day. the extent to which RSSDA went to make sure that i and the others who were nt sent the text still made the interview showed that the level of fairness in RSSDA is very HIGH and the reason why they didnt conduct aptitude text again was bcos time was running out.
    i give God the glory for making it possible for me. with nddc u still need to ADD MORE MONEY while RSSDA takes full responsibility of u from the day u got the scholarship to when you will com back to 9ja. THANKS FOR CONGRATULATING ME.

Quote Originally Posted by purple_blaze View Post
    Na serious vex u dey use talk o. Dey ddnt publish d names dey sent only sms. On my day we were supposed to be 20 but 15ppl showed. I only got d txt a nyt b4 and ddnt hav ample time to prepare. I know d interview went on after dt day. I believe ppl r not saying much about ds coz d application was on 4 3months and der were a lot of conditions. They had a list of schools which dey wanted u to hav admission in and its quite tough getting an admission into those schools.
    Nywayz thanks for congratulating me in advance and for ur best wishes.
    when was ur day for the interview, i heard the interview was both for masters and phd so our chances of being shortlisted is very high, unless more persons applied from ur LGA, my is ONELGA

Interviews startd on d 17th actually, mine held dt day. I heard dey'r taking 2 from each LGA and 4 on merit dtz 50 in all out of the 110 who were shortlisted dt was wht d RSSDA staff told us. I am from DELGA and I know my name will show, God dey. I jst hope dey speed up the process coz my school opens mid september.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast