+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency(RSSDA/UNITTAR)Calling 4 Test.

Re: Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency(RSSDA/UNITTAR)Calling 4 Test.

Quote Originally Posted by williamstee
    they have not started calling. but i know they will call very soon.
    they called two of my guys yesterday, asking them for alternative course if the need arise

Amadika's response. Why will they call two of ur guys when the question about alternative chioce was asked in d interview. Beside that in my LGA they have not called any of the 3 guy interviewed 4 drilling.

Quote Originally Posted by williamstee
    Amadika's response. Why will they call two of ur guys when the question about alternative chioce was asked in d interview. Beside that in my LGA they have not called any of the 3 guy interviewed 4 drilling.
    my lga is obio/akpor and they called one of d guys from my lga that did the interview with us. The 2nd guy is from Bonny and they also called him same day with the same question.

What we are saying now is when they are going to send messages to all d successful candidates from all d LGA's.

pls wen did dey call does people, and what course did dey pick.

Ahh ah have they already held an interview. I thot it was jus the apptitude test we wrote on that sat. Has there been anything new since then?? Pls house, someone update me...

Quote Originally Posted by bluebunnie
    Ahh ah have they already held an interview. I thot it was jus the apptitude test we wrote on that sat. Has there been anything new since then?? Pls house, someone update me...

i think the one u are referring to is the empoyment. there is a training programme for technical skills tha they have called 4 interview.

yes we hav gone for interview and was believing dat result shld have been ready before now, because we were just 245 and it took dem 2 weeks to mark 2000 scripts, therefore for 245 persons it shld be less dan 2weeks.
    Another tin is dat, the longer it takes for result to be ready d higher d influence on the result.
    God pls help us.

i just pray that they'll send congratulatory msg soon. Unless
    they've chosen those they called by phone

I dont think they have chosen any person. My L G A guys have not gotten call or message. Is well.

on hearing the country and the duration of my training, i was heart broken. if not that its free and i went tru alot to get it, it would have decamped

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12