+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Real info from Federal Scholarship Board @ CBD,Garki about commonwealth

Real info from Federal Scholarship Board @ CBD,Garki about commonwealth

went there to find out more infos 4myself bcos i know there will always b discrepancy....

1...those who are yet to complete service by nov 2010 are automatically disqualified bcos discharge certificate is needed

2...shortlisting will be done early nov meaning closing date is this month

3...keep 6 photocopies of your form after submitting online bcos it will be needed..

Re: Real info from Federal Scholarship Board @ CBD,Garki about commonwealth

ok how do we apply..i mean the steps.thank u

...check on naijahotjobs.u ll see the direct link......read through the whole application before applying...note:apply for the first option ie through agency stuff in home nation

what infuriates me is the politics that is played on this commonwealth issue. But thanks 4 the info all d same.

I ve checked d site, u cant apply online. Pls how did u apply or did u go to d office in abuja to submit anything.

i cant apply online cos i have used up all the known ways but it is not just going thru. pls can i get the form from my state scholarship board or must it be from abj?

@nk baby. Nnem just follow the instructions below and apply online
    *log on to www.cscuk.org.uk
    *at the top of the homepage, click apply
    *choose applicants from the developing countries from the list of categories
    *then click on UK masters program or fellowship program depending on what u are applying for
    *at the bottom the page, click apply using the eas ( electronic application system ) portal
    *A new window is displayed, where you are to select 'click to assess the eas portal'
    *you will be asked to register first before you proceed to the main application page.
    there u will be asked to select from the list of nominating agencies in Nigeria after selecting the country u are applying from
    I advice you select ministry of education and not any of the listed Nigerian universities if you are not a lecturer.
    MAKE SURE UR TRANSCRIPT, BIRTH CERT, PHOTOGRAPH AND UR OFFER LETTER ARE READY ELECTRONICALLY FOR UPLOADING.
    GOOD LUCK!
    E

I FORGOT TO ADD THIS, U ARE TO WRITE THE FOLLOWING: A PROPOSED PLAN OF STUDY, OBJECTIVES IF AWARDED, THE BENEFIT OF YOUR STUDY TO UR COUNTRY AND HOW YOU INTEND TO APPLY UR SKILLS TO ACHIEVING YOUR FUTURE GOALS.
    THE REFERENCE IS ELECTRONIC AND AUTOMATIC, SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE UR REFEREES' EMAIL ADDRESSES CORRECTLY WRITTEN
    E

@xyoung and all wit correct info,after submitting online, do u need 2 contact d federal scholarship board 2 let dem knw u used dem as nominating agency or d form is automatically reviewed by dem witout any contact 4rm u?
    d 6 copies ,will they be sent 2 abuja or kept wit u until u r nominated n contacted?
    pls answers will be appreciated

jst noticed dt many pple r not commenting on dis scholarship abi we r doing it silently or we r nt jst interested?

@lynbaby. Have you applied? And do you know the closing date.

Quote Originally Posted by lynbaby
    jst noticed dt many pple r not commenting on dis scholarship abi we r doing it silently or we r nt jst interested?
    You are right man, people ain't commenting non this stuffs, its like guys are doing their thing quietly. Please house, I'll like to know, after submitting online, am I to also go and submit at Federal Scholarship Board Abuja. Anyone who knows, please inform me....

You have to understand that this is like royal rumble- everyone is ur opponent and you are everybody's opponent. Nevertheless let's help one another

Guys...the procedure is quite simple but lengthy.

On the eas link you'l login and fill all that is required. Use Ministry of Education or Federal Scholarship board.

after filling all sections you will get to the end of the application process where you will confirm all your details and then click 'Print page'.

On clicking that it will convert all your application pages to pdf which you can save or print out immediately and make 6 copies which you will take to the interview venue whenever that is announced.

my print out last year ran into almost 30 pages and i had to make 6 coloured copies (just to have a quality application) but i saw people with black and white prints so just use the cheapest means possible to make your copies.

God bless.

PS
    Politics messed up the whole process cos after the officials asked candidates to go and expect calls before new year's day, they stayed behind to award the scholarships to people and were still asking us to wait and when I discovered that the deadline for submission to the UK HQ had passed I called the London office and they said they had already received the names from Nigeria....so my people...apply and pray hard.

God bless...again!!!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast