+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: PZ INVITATION FOR ABILITY TEST

Re: PZ INVITATION FOR ABILITY TEST

Rookie r u sayin al of u who took d ability test wrote d essay writin test of 29th nov?
    M

The ability test.. Kai... kai... kai..., it was more than difficult with almost no time. All these guys saying "its easy"-i think i'm missing something!

PZ na wa o!
    h

Work nysc 2 lag,abj,etc

@aerodat & studyin. Dunt know about ur set, but i wrote on 1st date (mon). We were told 2 wait & our results were immediately printed. letters were handed & it says 'u v bn invited for 1st round of interview'. It was done as percentiles.

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Dunno what PZ are up to because ? am very sure ? did Ð essay test very well and ?'m yet to be invited for the ability test. Its quite mysterious. Success to everyone tho'.
    G

Work nysc 2 lag,abj,etc

But then i wont doubt those with other claims. They compared individual performance to whole groups & i was quite surprised since EVERYONE had yet to do d test. Believe wat u wil aero guy, just go do ur test and score good enough 4 bth parts. 1st part is 28 qstns, 2nd part is also 28. Gudluck

Quote Originally Posted by sauer
    @aerodat & studyin. Dunt know about ur set, but i wrote on 1st date (mon). We were told 2 wait & our results were immediately printed. letters were handed & it says 'u v bn invited for 1st round of interview'. It was done as percentiles.
    did mine today. we were not given d results.
    Pls when is ur interview?

the test was basically Numerical and Verbal Reasoning they said they will send us an email which i am yet to recieve...has anyone gotten the email.

Just a hint for u guys - ur score is not compared with fellow test takers, it is compared with a norm group in the company. i.e pz staff that have already taken the tests. 50%? that will be damn too low. u need to work harder at least 75%.
    Wishing u guys the best.

The ability test was considerably tougher than the aptitude test as u had to complete 4 questions in 3 mins for 7 passages in numerical reasoning and 7 also in the verbal reasoning part, as compared with 20 questions in 17 minutes for the aptitude test. For some of us the result was given but the date of interview wasn't, however, others were told to expect their result in their mails. I have done a lot of tests and if I tell u something was tough, it really was.
    T

Just did my test 2day at 4pm. Guys, U na dey funny o! I tot majority said it was simple. Men, it was too tasking not simple. Also, there was little tym. But, wen God says YES, nobody can say no. So, I wish evrybody d best & me too.

Re:Pz ability test

@krov
    are u amongst dose dat wrote on d 1st day? Cos frm wat i gathered frm dis thread,they r d only pple dat got their result..if not, wat is d implicatn of som getn results immediatly and odas not gettn? Any which way,see u guys next wk during d interview(as our examiner said).

Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa
    @krov
    are u amongst dose dat wrote on d 1st day? Cos frm wat i gathered frm dis thread,they r d only pple dat got their result..if not, wat is d implicatn of som getn results immediatly and odas not gettn? Any which way,see u guys next wk during d interview(as our examiner said).
    when next week is d interview?

I beg guys, who knows how much dey pay graduate trainees in PZ.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast