+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: PZ HAS STARTED SENDING TEXT TO THE SUCESSFUL ONES

Re: PZ HAS STARTED SENDING TEXT TO THE SUCESSFUL ONES

Hello guys how do i get to d venue @ Events Centre, Hakeem Balogun str, Off Agidingbi Rd, IkejA?. i am coming form Benin.
    Also, does anybody have a price range for a night's stay in any of the hotels around dat area?
    Thanks

how many people have indeed heard something? is there an idea of the cut-off mark?
    I havent heard nothing

Quote Originally Posted by gzl
    @Triple-C: ... I thought you were with PWC are u still there? How's the place?
    First let me say a warm welcome back to U...it's been a while, I hope the Cadbury guys no fall hand, because Baba don destine U 4 gr8ness so no company fit tie U down...

wrt PWC...I didn't apply for PWC, it was @Ufuoma77 that got PWC (and like U, he's not been around the house for a while...I know it is for good...like Nollywood would say; "to GOD be the glory")

...I applied for KPMG, and got to the 2nd stage interview where I was screened out (I guess I didn't do much to convince the interviewer that my staying power was high, that I would stick around for a while...it's all for the best though)

Welcome back bro...9ice having U around again (and we'll all look out for the big leagues together...lol
    but for now, na PZ Cussons dey on ground, we'll appreciate any intel U can share

Quote Originally Posted by gzl
    @Triple-C: ... I thought you were with PWC are u still there? How's the place?
    First let me say a warm welcome back to U...it's been a while, I hope the Cadbury guys no fall hand, because Baba don destine U 4 gr8ness so no company fit tie U down...

wrt PWC...I didn't apply for PWC, it was @Ufuoma77 that got PWC (and like U, he's not been around the house for a while...I know it is for good...like Nollywood would say; "to GOD be the glory")

...I applied for KPMG, and got to the 2nd stage interview where I was screened out (I guess I didn't do much to convince the interviewer that my staying power was high, that I would stick around for a while...it's all for the best though)

Welcome back bro...9ice having U around again (and we'll all look out for the big leagues together...lol
    but for now, na PZ Cussons dey on ground, we'll appreciate any intel U can share

AM STILL EXPECTING MA OWN MESSAGE O, IS IT DAT DEY R SENDING IT IN BATCHES OR WAT, I BEG I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT OF THIS

Quote Originally Posted by oseri
    Could it be that the interview will be in stages? I applied as a Mechanical Engineer
    I applied for Mechanical Engineer and havent gotten mine either. Congrats to all those who got congratulatory messages and I pray GOD see u through the next stage. My hope is high and I believe in ability of the power of GOD.

PZ CUSSON

@all
    Does anybody's i.v read 7am? Cos mine does, whc is 2early..v bn hearin only 10am/ 1pm..

PZ CUSSON

@gzl
    I sent u a PM, plz reply ASAP..

gzl

@Amaka nwa: I've seen it & replied accordingly...
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa
    @all
    Does anybody's i.v read 7am? Cos mine does, whc is 2early..v bn hearin only 10am/ 1pm..
    Yea i guess we are on the early morning side coz mine is by 7 a.m too....

Quote Originally Posted by brownice2
    I applied for Mechanical Engineer and havent gotten mine either. Congrats to all those who got congratulatory messages and I pray GOD see u through the next stage. My hope is high and I believe in ability of the power of GOD.
    i applied as a mechanical Engineer and was called......any other Mechanical Engineers in the house

Quote Originally Posted by omojohn18
    Hello guys how do i get to d venue @ Events Centre, Hakeem Balogun str, Off Agidingbi Rd, IkejA?. i am coming form Benin.
    Also, does anybody have a price range for a night's stay in any of the hotels around dat area?
    Thanks
    When u get to Ikeja under bridge, take bike to New African shrine. Events centre is adjacent. As for the hotel, U can stay anywia Agege instead.
    I am still expecting my invite tho'. Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks alot
    K

Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa
    @all
    Mine is 7 a. m too
    Quote Originally Posted by imgonnamakeit
    When u get to Ikeja under bridge, take bike to New African shrine. Events centre is adjacent. As for the hotel, U can stay anywia Agege instead.
    I am still expecting my invite tho'. Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks,
    @Everybody i ve decided to stay with a relative in Ajah. I intend to enter BRT from CMS to Ojota bus stop. How do I get to d venue from Ojota? Or is there a beta route I can take?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast