+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PWC, they ve started calling for interviews!

PWC, they ve started calling for interviews!

For those that wrote PWC test on 4th june, check your mails oh.... They ve started calling for interviews.... Any info on d interview format....

PwC

@ ufuoma77, when did u receive ur interview invitation mail? I also wrote the pwc exam on june 4th but am yet to receive a mail 4rm them.

Re: PWC

the interview is a whole-day business with about 4 sessions

wat I can remember is that people are grouped into six or seven, and u face a 4 or 5 man panel. In one of the sessions, you will be asked to pick a topic from a random number of general topics, and speak about it for 2 or 3 mins, can't remember but it's a very short time that you will be given, and you must keep to the time. It's a way to test your communication skills and how you can arrange your thots and ideas, in a very short time. You must hit the nail on the head within that 2 mins and speak confidently and eloquently, and avoid beating around the bush.

There is another session in which you will be asked personality questions...like wat makes you stand out form others that should make Pwc to employ you. Then there is another session in which you will be given a real-life scenario of office demands competing with your personal/family demands or family life, and you will be asked on what decisions you will make and why. It's about thinking out of the box.

There is another session in which your group will be expected to work as a team, and u will be given a task to decide on, and u will choose a team leader. It is to test your team-player skills, just make sure that it's not only one or two people in ur team dominating the discussion, everyone must contribute and don't rip off another person's suggestions in a rash way.

Goodluck Ufomma, and to the rest of the house that will be going for the interviews.

Most importantly, be confidence, have a good poise and pray for God's favor

Congratulations Ufuomma. All the best in the interview.

Has anybody who took the test on 8th June been called?

@toluluck- that's a very comprehensive info.... Thanks a million times, it's sure gonna be of immense help....
    @pein- i actually got a call and a mail.... Remember they said shortlisted candidates 'd be contacted on june 30th....
    I actually started this thread to rub off minds wit fellow house members....

forgive my typo, i meant that u shd be confident

@toluluck: i am not one of those who dwells on ppl's mistakes... come to think of it i actually didnt notice it.... Thanks for the info once more... from feelers that i am getting, it seem a lot of ppl ve made it to the interview stage... hmmmmmmmmmm that makes the competition very interesting....

Once again I say congrat 2u Ufoumma... All d best of ur wshs.

Omo, na wa o. I couldv sworn I would pass that test. Anyways, congrats, ufuoma and good luck!
    !

@all: thanks once again.....
    Like a popular muscian sang, this life na turn by turn.... una turn go soon come ooooooooooo

all the best Ufuoma, you've come a long way, you deserve it!!
    same wishes go to all ya other PWC hopefuls!

sorry typo
    ...."same *goes"......

Congrats to u who made it thru... It's looking like this will be the only recruitment dis yr so I am imagining larger numbers. Used to be 2ce a yr. At the 2nd 1 last yr, abt 300 ppl were invited for the interview. 20% of those got the job. Believe in urself, be ur best, and statistics won't matter... cheers!
    Aal izz well...

+ Reply