+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: PWC TEST -TOMMORROW(8:30 A.M)?

Re: PWC TEST -TOMMORROW(8:30 A.M)?

@ oil prince, surj, thanks a lot!
    Akan 1 has said it all, they were straight forward question drawn from, series, diagram/ spartial, and numerical analysis,then, essay. Straight questions, but, timing is what one have to perfect in all these tests.
    however, before the test, it was as if the time was large enough to finish and cross check, especially, the numerical analysis. but, i left very few undone.
    there was this guy beside me that finished all the sections well-before time.
    We hope for the best! God Please grant me favour of chance and time! U?

hi guys i hope u all did well in the test. my problem is that i missed the test. pls can someone advise me on what to do.i have already sent a mail to them telling them i did nt make it on that day. but no reply yet. pls what shd i do

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Chic
    Time was really a big limitation especially for the arithmetical section and we were asked not to use calculators...

@Akan A1: Were you able to finish everything? Cos u sound like you were well informed about the exam and everything went well for you... Do they do negative marking?...
    Tall Chic!

A friend of mine wrote a Pwc test earlier so he gave me some advice which also tallied with the advice given by some other ppl on this forum. Although it was stated that the format could be changed, luckily 4 us it wasn't changed this time. I did some preparation on verbal reasoning [reading comprehension, sentence correction, critical reasoning] but nothing came out from there.

Concerning the test; there was just enough time to completely finish every section. I finished the essay on time. I also finished Part I & II, that is Series and Spatial on time. I got tired towards the end of the last section, that is the Maths section, with just about 6 questions left to go. I took a short rest and b4 I knew it '5 mins 2 go was announced'. I ended up filling everything at the end anyway.

It was indicate that the

final score = R - W/4

where R = no. of right answers

and W = no. of wrong answers

So if that is true, they apply negative marking.
    17th Wonder of the World

For those who were in the second batch... Did they give u guys the same essay on "Electricity"?

Akan 1,

Ok. i get the gist . If they do this negative marking, I guess a lot of us will fail... It's not all about filling blank spaces u know... As for me, time was so insufficient that I wasn't able to finish all... Besides, I did ONLY those I was very sure of and left the rest, so they wouldn't have any wrong answer(s) to divide by 4

It is well.

Tall Chic!

I guess u were in the 1st Batch. I was in the 12:30 Batch and our essay was about NYSC corps members allowance. Just stay hopeful, everything is in God's hands. Sometimes it's not about what u write, u never know what will happen so don't write urself off so fast.

Concerning the negative marking they might have put it there to scare guys. But if it's actually what they will do I figured out that if I guess the answers to 5 questions that I don't know, I might get 1 right and 4 wrong of which the 4W divided by 4 will b subtracted from the 1R and that leaves me where I was initially. But if I get 2 right then it pays off. Either way I the difference isn't much. Finally sha everything is in God's hands. God had destined some for PwC others 4 Gsk, Nestle, DPR, Shell, Total, Honeywell and so on . . .
    17th Wonder of the World

@ ugbocares: i think you should go to their office, and tell your situation, if they are not replying your mails. i believe if it is possible, that is the fastest and surest way to get a solution. Good Luck.

Does anyone have idea of their cut-off mark?
    pingu

Does anyone have the idea of their cut-off mark?
    pingu

That's a very good question Pingu2k5... Does anyone in the house have an idea of the cut-off mark?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12