+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Ptdf vs nnpc- my candid advice

Ptdf vs nnpc- my candid advice

Hello,

Thank God for giving us numbers of opportunities that comes our way.Well,i must say that

most of people i know are not happy due to the clashing of the two big opportunities that

is happening this saturday,26th march,2011 across the nation.

Well,to me i will be writing the NNPC this saturday in navy secondary school,borokiri,ph.

My advice to everyone is that:

1) If you are working and atleast you are well paid,please go and write the PTDF test.
    Dont bother urself about NNPC.I can tell you that there is more transparency in PTDF
    than NNPC.I wrote the NNPC in 2008,and after the interview the whole stuff was
    cancelled.But,i believe that this time around will be a change one.

2) If you are working and you dont like the pay you are receiving,please go and write the
    NNPC.Dont bother urself about PTDF.I can tell you that the most important thing at
    the end is for you to get a good job.And NNPC is a national cake and you cant afford
    to miss it.

3) If you are not working please try and weigh the two properly before you fly.

PLEASE I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING.THERE WILL BE HEAVY POLITICS FOR BOTH NNPC AND
    PTDF SLOTS.ALSO THERE WILL BE MERIT FOR THE DESERVED ONES.

LETS SHARE OUR FEELINGS

Re: Ptdf vs nnpc- my candid advice

well said sammy. The heavy politicking for slots will not deter us from acheiving success. And the fact that this two big offers are coming at the same time is an indication that there will be fairness and transparency. The clashing of these two exams is not by accident, it was well thought out and carefully planned.

As for me, am going for NNPC and my hope is that this time around, there will be a shift from what we had in 2008. So lets go all out there and do our very best. God will surely remember His people

sammie77 pls do u know if there is any PTDF exam center in PH?pls let me [email protected]

We pray for success in whichever one we are able to write

My candid advice, if you have not prepared for the ptdf, do not go for it. Technical test is much more difficult than aptitude tests.

Has anyone in the house recieved the herd copy of the invitation?

Quote Originally Posted by SAMUEL TEMITOPE EMMANUEL View Post
    Has anyone in the house recieved the herd copy of the invitation?
    Hello mate! Alot of lads have gotten theirs, alot haven't got theirs as well , so you are not alone.

Sammie77,

Nice one mate! All the best!
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Nalish........... thanks for the concern. i recieved a text fro someone few hrs ago asking me to come to NNPC depot in Ejigbo, Lagos to collect my letter. i believe this cannot be real. He said they are not reckoning with postal stuff, that mine is ready at Ejigbo. Thogh i will betravelling tomorrow to check the postal adress i used before travelling to Lagos where i will be writing my own test. that is just it bro

SAMUEL TEMITOPE EMMANUEL

Oh, I see. I had to confirm it was you who wrote about this same Ejigbo on another topic on NNPC. I'm afraid it looks shady. I'd advise you to try out any of the major courier offices around you- DHL, UPS, FEDEX. I've got a friend who didn't get his, but he had to go to their office himself, only to find his own at UPS. Just try your luck, you never know. All the best!
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Samuel just try to put a call accross to the number that sent you the text message.

Cos i received a similar message and the guy actually told me he is from DHL when i called. And i got my letter from him.

Sammie...with some members writing the NNPC test in Federal Government college, Rumuokoro, and at 1.30pm after the 11am accreditation, does that mean there are several centers in PH?
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@peaceofpeace there are about 3 centers in port harcourt,

Hmmm...in my own opinion NNPC supersedes PTDF in all ramifications.So go for NNPC if you are invited for both.Best of luck ahead.
    O

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast