+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Ptdf test gombe centre

Ptdf test gombe centre

House i wonder what has become of cinfores ;the it paretner of ptdf! The exam at the gombe centre started way behind shedule about 12:30 due to technical problems. But here is the shocker; i sat in for occupational health and safety and was shocked when i saw questions on energy system engineereing popping up on my screen. On complaining to the personnel, i was told it was a general problem with people sitting in for environmental science. So i decided to attempt it any way, but that was when i discvovered that some of the question were supposed to be accompanied by diagrams which never came up. As at 2.30pm when i left the hall, the problem was not solve. My general paper was good, i am still trusting to make it. I wonder if such problem occurred in other centres.

Re: Ptdf test gombe centre

Mish, it didn't even hold AT ALL in Owerri Centre!

it did not hold at owerri centre, pls mish inbox me with info relating to the general questions and that on energy system engineering that you attempted because i applied for refinery design and operation and energy system engineering, my email is: [email protected]. Owerri centre will be rescheduled later this week. God bless you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    House i wonder what has become of cinfores ;the it paretner of ptdf! The exam at the gombe centre started way behind shedule about 12:30 due to technical problems. But here is the shocker; i sat in for occupational health and safety and was shocked when i saw questions on energy system engineereing popping up on my screen. On complaining to the personnel, i was told it was a general problem with people sitting in for environmental science. So i decided to attempt it any way, but that was when i discvovered that some of the question were supposed to be accompanied by diagrams which never came up. As at 2.30pm when i left the hall, the problem was not solve. My general paper was good, i am still trusting to make it. I wonder if such problem occurred in other centres.

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    it did not hold at owerri centre, pls mish inbox me with info relating to the general questions and that on energy system engineering that you attempted because i applied for refinery design and operation and energy system engineering, my email is: [email protected]. Owerri centre will be rescheduled later this week. God bless you.
    The Master, Please update me on the source an credibility of Ur info on the exam being rescheduled later THIS WEEK.
    Also, plz lemme know if U get any materials on the GENERAL PAPER and COMPUTER SCIENCE.

Thanks bruv.

yupps...same problem occurred in Lagos centre.....i applied for environmental engineering and energy systems was popping up...it was crazy!
    be what you cant imagine to be!

The problem is general.I was refer to a question i never see.I just weak

The test in owerri centre did not hold at all.
    The Afrihub center in Owerri is a scam!

+ Reply