+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PTDF STAGE 6

PTDF STAGE 6

I WAS HELPING MY COUSIN FILL THE PTDF SCHOLARSHIP FORM WHEN I COULDN'T GET PAST STEP 6 0F 14 i.e. UPLOAD RELEVANT DOCUMENTS SECTION. AFTER UPLOADING THE DOCUMENTS I STILL SEE You MUST complete the uploading of your NYSC, BSC, WAEC, BIRTH Cert. and LGA identification scanned documents to continue with the application
    I'M STUCK ON THIS SECTION. ANYONE EXPERIENCING SIMILAR STUFF?

i have even further reduced the whole pdf files to about 288KB, still the problem persists, please help a guy that have been offering help with no strings attached. I recall sending some PTDF materials to some of our forumites.

Please help as the deadline is fast approaching!

Re: PTDF STAGE 6

@poster you are not alone in your experience. Someone in the forum suggested I load the documents one or two at a time and not all which I did. Now I have managed to upload four and still stuck with one. Just keep trying God will see us through.
    S

I experienced similar difficulty but was able to go pass the stage (Stage 6).
    Further reduce the size of your documents.
    After uploading the five(5) documents, click on the last upload button(where you have other O'Levels result). Even though you might not upload anything here.
    Do try these two methods. Hope they work for you because they did for me.
    Goodluck in your application.

@joerisky, try reaching the cinfores thru "post comment" on the website. i contacted them three times and the replied promptly within 24hrs

I surmise the problems you guys are encountering is a product of the huge size of the scanned documents. I had no problems uploading mine at all. Try compressing your documents using Microsoft Office Picture Editor. Open the scanned document from there, then click on compress file. Select the document option then save. If you choose a lesser option, the document might loose its quality totally. Please i need ptdf scratch card for a friend, anyone with genuine info on how i can get it even if it is at an increased price. Thanks

Ptdf

Guys, i had the same problem but i noticed it was due to the fact that i uploaded my document one after the other. I clicked on 'Browse' for all the tabs, i added all my files at once & uploaded all together. Try it this way & see if it works.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

I completed my application just now under 30 mins. Although i had all my documents on jpg, pdf and etc a long time ago even before this advert. Just get a good connection and do your thing. Good luck guys.

it worked for me though. I think you need really good broadband internet because the site is not well constructed. Or try uploading your documents in the night or very early in the morning

thank you all for all your timely advices, will try it later.

guys pls help all my documents are jpgs.how do i convert them to pdf or should i just carry on using my jpg documents.plssssssssss heeeeeeeelllllllpppppppp as soon as possible.

@ all having problem as regard the registration, send the problem u are facing in the following format below to this email address [email protected]
    1. FULL NAME
    2. PIN NUMBER
    3. THE PROBLEM
    I had similar problem and they responded immediately via my email address.
    Wish u guys gud luck
    Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself........

+ Reply