+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PTDF and the Seeming Disinterestedness

PTDF and the Seeming Disinterestedness

I go through all the threads put up over the past few days and the replies therein, and not one addresses, even fleetingly, the PTDF test that is supposed to come up on the 26th of March. What is going on people? Does the date date still stand? Can anyone with some useful information with respect to the PTDF test be so kind as to put it up here? 'cause I know I do not stand alone in the present clueless state I find myself.

Re: PTDF and the Seeming Disinterestedness

@Femomenal......everyone is in this same unknowing state as you.....and there's hardly anything you can do.....just relax yourself and prepare as much as you should.
    i believe they are trying to organise their strategies for a successful test run!......lets be hopeful till thursday i guess......
    have fun
    be what you cant imagine to be!

@Femomenal,i'm in d same shoes as you. Never allow d crowd in d NNPC blog to act as distraction 2u. Someone who wrote d last exam once posted on dis forum,dat they were dully informed about d venue n date 4 days to d exam. No shaking,d sky is your starting point. Al d very best man!

For the sake of those writing NNPC, I believe this delay speaks a volume mates! Even better, because you've got more time for preparation. All the best mates!
    You never know what's coming for ya!

@femomenal, check your box.
    G

+ Reply