+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PTDF Scholarship Exams Questions (This may help the reading ones)

PTDF Scholarship Exams Questions (This may help the reading ones)

I hav used this site below several times to set/prepare questions for my trainees and i think it will help some solve d PTDF exams past question issues. Though it's not PTDF questions, it comprises of all scholarship fields in PTDF. Just download d one relevant to u.
    Check this below

http://www.apegm.mb.ca/PastExamPapers.html

But u hav to be d studying type.

Re: PTDF Scholarship Exams Questions (This may help the reading ones)

ajayi, thanks i just checked it out, the site rocks.

ARIGATO!....u b d main man!
    E

Ajayi,thanks a lot.God bless..pls I applies for purchasing and
    Supply chain management and I wonering what section dat falls into??is it
    Processing eng,petoluem eng or??pls does anyone have an idea?help pls!!!!!

*applied,wondering,petroleum
    Pls pardon my typo errors..

guy, u rock

What do i do after getting the PTDF pin. It was sent to me and how do i get the reference letter? Do i have to upload my transcript and other documents? Urgent

@sun goddess
    purchasing and Supply chain management is in Oil and Gas Management section.

@aytech
    Click Apply at the top menu and choose Master Scholarship; then on the page that shows scroll down to the bottom and check Fresh application then on the next page enter your PIN and start application.

@ K.Ajayi,thanks again

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss!!!

PTDF has shortlisted the names of candidates for the PTDF overseas scholarship. Candidates can check their status by going to cinfores.ptdf.com. The date for the test has not been fixed yet.
    For the test, there are three parts to go through in two hours. You will not have time on your side. Part 1 is 50 objective questions to answer all. Each correct answer attracts a mark as well as each incorrect answer removes a mark, don’t guess please. Part 2 is three essay questions to answer one, your English is tested in this section, please do not draw diagrams, practice to write essays with the one on the past questions which we will send to you, the more essays you can write outside the hall before the test the better you will be. Part 3 10 questions to answer all, these questions are in accordance with your first choice. Draw diagrams as much as possible. The past questions i have is mostly for the general part. My advice is that whatever course you filled get current happenings about that field, read news papers eg guardian, watch the news especially CNN to get current stuffs, read extremely wide and GOD would surely see you through.
    The current affairs comes from angles you may never expect.
    As a teaser, try answering the following questions which are drawn from past PTDF tests
    Which artist is behind the famous Mona Lisa portrait?
    How many times did the Super Falcons win the Female African Nations Cup?
    Which state in Nigeria do you find Kastina Ala?
    Which Coach led Super Eagles to World Cup 1998?
    Which year did Oil prospecting start in Nigeria?
    The first commercial deep water oil discovery in Nigeria is….
    Third longest river in Africa is ……………..
    Did you answer all correctly within 3 mins or less? To help you we have spoken with many past scholars and this is what they think…..
    Identify the areas to prepare such as
    Sports: Read up world cup history and Nigeria participation. What do you look for? Coaches that led Nigerian team, their captains, what stage of the tournament did Nigeria get to and where was the tournament hosted. Look for key records such as country that have lifted the world cup more etc.Also take note of who FIFA’s president is, where their headquarters is, full meaning of FIFA and any other thing that crosses your mind. Do same for other tournaments. Also, do some research on Olympics and commonwealth games. A quick question which city hosted the last Winter Olympics (If you answered London that will be F9 for you). Don’t forget other major sporting events like tennis e.g all time highest grand slam holder in tennis? how many grand slam event in tennis?
    Politics: Nigerias political history and people presently in government. UN and other international orgnaisations (take note of their leaders and where their headquarters are). Number of LG in Nigeria and state creation, noting the govt in power when they were created. Look up key cities in different states in Nigeria and scan through cities in the world and the countries they are (In 2010 PTDF, there was a question: Which country is the city of Timbuktu? Did you answer that?)
    Oil and gas: History of oil and gas production in Nigeria. When was oil first exported in Nigeria? (PTDF 2009). whats OML License? what is a marginal field? among others. How many oil export terminals do we have in Nigeria? who are the owners of these terminals? LNG exporting in Nigeria started in…..?who is representing Nigeria in OPEC? Who is OPEC leader? where is OPEC headquarters? when did Nigeria join OPEC? Who is minister of petroleum? and many more…..this will give you a picture of what to expect
    Other questions in this section will be drawn from maths and basic english. Simple statistics, quadratic equations, word problems in mathematics etc. Basic english: you code all those “Fill in the blank spaces” kind of questions like “obi — a boy”. We are thinking that JAMB will be a good preparatory for the English and Maths sections. Don’t go hard on that. The questions on this section are quite simple and with good preparation can see you finish it in style.
    PTDF will be spending about 8 million naira on you during your stay in UK. So its really hard. You have to work for it, No sentiments!.
    If you are interested in getting the PTDF past question, simply text your name alongside your email address and a 500 Naira worth of MTN airtime to 08138543144 and you will get the past questions forwarded directly to your email.
    This is an opportunity to prepare well for the forth coming test, make good use of it.
    Like my page on Facebook to get more insight concerning the PTDF scholarship www.facebook.com/naijaedutech

For the past questions you may want to check http://www.oilandgasforum.com.ng/tra...art-preparing/

Hope it helps.

+ Reply