+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PTDF Owerri Centre: What do we do, guys?

PTDF Owerri Centre: What do we do, guys?

To say we were stunned and embarrassed is an understatement unfit to describe how we felt when, after waiting for about 4 hours in FUTOwerri Centre, Imo, we were told that the test couldn't hold again and had to be rescheduled!

Many of us, including my humble self, traveled down to the east, from Lagos, just for this test. Considering the cost of transporting one's self there, cost of feeding, hotel bills paid (for two nights, as it applies to me), and TIME and human effort all expended for this course, I'm forced to ask; WHAT NEXT?
    Will our monies be reimbursed, somehow, anyhow?
    How possible and feasible will it be for them to organize a separate test for ONLY Owerri centre?
    Will we be asked to re-journey back to Owerri for this same test? Or will it be organized based on individual choice of location, since it is a computer (internet) based test?
    Considering that it was announced over the radio, on the 7pm network news of that same Saturday, that the test was successfully conducted nationwide, is it best we contact PTDF through the same email address they used in sending out the invitation, to inform them (just in case they don't know) of what happened in Owerri Centre?

We seem to be very few here that are affected by this, but we can unitedly make a strong case on this.

Re: PTDF Owerri Centre: What do we do, guys?

this is quite unfortunate. I suggest u write to inform PTDF and any updates on the matter should be made here for the information of other affected persons. it is well.

Thanks, Bibi for your response. I thought of writing them, but wanted to seek ideas from those affected too, so it would be a collective thing.

The Owerri experience was to say the least, disgusting!
    We all had to stand in the sun for several hours only to be told that the test was to rescheduled. Resceduled to when? I do not know.
    Moving forward I have decided to mail PTDF office in Abuja to make a formal complaint.

@Okoley: Good to know that someone in my shoes has come on board. I thought of mailing them too, but brother, U should know our system. A barrister friend of mine even said the govt is supposed to refund our travel and hotel expenses, but who would want to be victimized for stating the obvious? That was why I wanted us to join heads together and, as a group, tackle this issue intelligently.

i have just sent them mail on that regard too.lets continue to PUSH (Push Until Something Happens) we will all get there guys..

let us also remember to state that none took the test due to the system developing big brother 'cos even those inside
    where stopped and all the system shut down.gud luck guys

thumbs up for you guys, i was also affected and so i will be on red alert, following up all info posted because i forfeited NNPC for it and studied hard.

Achievers Plus, Good job there. But, I must ask, I hope U didn't send the mail using the same email address that they used in communicating with U, just to be on the safe side. Also, did U include in Ur mail, the option of we taking the test at locations close to our places of residence?
    The Master, U said somtin this morning on another thread that the the test will be rescheduled for this week. How true is that?

@all affected,i'm very happy dat someone in my shoes is actually speaking wat i already've in mind. I was actually in d Afrihub Centre 4d exam dat faithful day. But u guys failed to consider d RISK we al took in getting 2d venue,most especially on d Benin-Ore road. Guys,we've to put forward a gud case here. I'll surely mail them myself to see if dey wil respond. God bless 9ja.Thanks

hello house, i can't actually believe that i will still have the willigness to comment on PTDF again,i was so angry on saturday.I even had to take night bus from Owerri back to kaduna where i missed an NNPC test, our vehicle was even shot by robbers along Benin.But i believe that its all for Good.

pls house all those that are supposed to write in owerri centre should send a mail to ptdf ([email protected]) stating that the test didn't hold due to server failure.pls lets do that immediately.

@omrex,The Master,Born of God,okoley,enjayjude,enjayjude,Tobaychi,: send mail to PTDF stating that the exam didn't hold in Owerri center.
    Together we can make a change.

I have already sent a mail to them and yet to get a reply.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast