+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Topic: PTDF is out!!!!!!!!

Re: PTDF is out!!!!!!!!

@Danjuma... are u within Abuja or u are travelling? Do have a safe trip if u are travelling. Pls try and inform d house on d latest.

Dear All,
    I am very much sure the list will be posted on their Web as soon as possible.

Reason: A friend called me this morning to inform me that he heard from Radio Nigeria News by 7am that PTDF results is out.
    so I am waiting to Shout my own HALLEL.

Suggestions: I will suggest that if you are yet to receive an email on this, dont be in a rush to start going to ABJ. The necessary directives on what and what to do will be given as well as when it will be published on the national Dailies.
    Also dont think of sending your originals even VIA DHL/UPS. if you do that you are on your own o!

NOTE: It will be out sooner than you are expecting. I am yet to receive any mail even now that I am writing this but I am sure I will be favored coz my labour will not be in vain.

SHALOM!
    S

PTDF should publish the result, so that boix can know how far, whether to start waiting for the next scholarship program from other guys like the Exxonmobil postgraduate scholarship.

its confirmed its out but NO LIST has been pasted on their site so far as has been their trade mark in the past...
    Am a little bit off the chain,call me insane,but the fact remains, that am a.....

i got same mail as 'The Kid' but no names are published on the site yet. called the contact in the mail, he said i should forward my credentials n other documents. everything seems in order but i think we should see the names on the site before we send our documents. the best is what i wish u all.

House,
    I also got the mail from PTDF. I feel its risky to send my credentials without any official posting on the PTDF website.
    Please those who visited their office in abuja this morning should please update us.

what is the situation over there, when are we expecting the list on their site?

Hey People be very careful....i did not write PTDF and i'm not interested..but i will like to sound a note of warning that NO one should send his/her credentials to anyone...for the fact that u called someone and the person confirmed it shouldnt make anyone send their ORIGINAL Certificates via any means...pls wait until u r sure...was it difficult to trust the invitation letter for the aptitude test?
    So why should this be different?
    BE CAREFUL and BE PATIENT

Just concerned but not interested in PTDF.
    Most people donot plan to fail, but fail to plan!

@nubeez, you are asking a very vital question,...'was it difficult to trust the invitation letter for the aptitude test?'
    F

Hi Guyz,
    I was with Mr. War.. @ the PTDF Abuja office yersterday. Please all of you who were contacted by mail should as quickly as possible (He said at most the end of this week) send the document to him else I can assure you that you will never get a visa to UK this year. He only need the WAEC/NECO, DEGREE & the REFERENCE FORMS. But, he will collect the photocopy of LGA, bla bla bla... I only saw the list of my state and part of that of the next state which he printed out for me to sign that he has my original document. Please let others who have not recieved the mail keep hopes alive because he talked about some mails that bounced. He was making arrangements for the list to be published on the site. He said he was to do that yersterday or today, but I don't think he has done it. Please act fast and God bless.

You guys can check your names at the website below!

http://ptdf.cinfores.com/ptdf_awards.asp

Goodluck!

Congrat 2 u all. Pls neva send yr original. D certificate verificatn luks fishy. Hw wil ptdf address u with "hi," . Wel check on ptdf web first. Cheers.

i hv just seen my name on the list,but yet to receive a mail.Pls what do i do?i appreciate a response.

i just saw my name too on d list but i hv not received any mail. i called dis no.08085257984 and d ptdf rep. told me to bring my credentials on monday. i told him i hv gotten admission at manchester...he told me to come with d admission letter. God's Fidelity...He keeps His words.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast