+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: PTDF OSS!! ANY NEWS?

Re: PTDF OSS!! ANY NEWS?

@glz, I like your spirit. How far with gloria? Have you heard any news from her? Dont worry, her runs will click by God's grace and she will eventually fall in love with you. Hope you grabbed my code or you're gonna need a codec for that? Lol.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

gzl

@Kenyy, thanks so much.

@samtex, I get u clearly. Very soon I'll start to Rule her World.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

I am a beneficiary of the PTDF's scholarship award and would like to advice those who will be "very lucky" to be shortlisted to start planning now. You should have by now secured admission for study abroad (most schools would have had the required student by the time PTDF is thru with their plans). Also, make sure u keep enough money for ur trips to Abj for processing of necessary papers for ur study. Lastly, I would like to remind the house that PTDF is presently running the OSS on their own (meaning delay payment of monthly stipend, tuition fees, accommodation etc). Therefore, u should be ready to sacrifice a lot due to the usual "Nigeria factor". We are working hard here to ensure things change in our dearest country. I wish everyone best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by yhemy4life
    I am a beneficiary of the PTDF's scholarship award and would like to advice those who will be "very lucky" to be shortlisted to start planning now. You should have by now secured admission for study abroad (most schools would have had the required student by the time PTDF is thru with their plans). Also, make sure u keep enough money for ur trips to Abj for processing of necessary papers for ur study. Lastly, I would like to remind the house that PTDF is presently running the OSS on their own (meaning delay payment of monthly stipend, tuition fees, accommodation etc). Therefore, u should be ready to sacrifice a lot due to the usual "Nigeria factor". We are working hard here to ensure things change in our dearest country. I wish everyone best of luck.
    hmmmmm.... this is an eye opener, i thot the school admission is gotten by PTDF, otherwise why choose a course, why write an SOP... THis information has almost made me loose interest in the setting. Wetin doz wey no get money to take dey travel up and down

Have we resumed the waitng game like the NNPC INTERVIEW OF DEC 2008...God please save us!

@yhemy4life @yemmy, reading your posts kinda give me hope. From your experience, how long does it take them to release the result? Its exactly three weeks after the test now and we have not heard anything.

@samtex, what valid answers do you expect them to give to those questions when you know that in their 'days', the exams were conducted manually? Nevertheless, I know you will do better next time! Cheers!
    F

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyy
    @samtex, Nevertheless, I know you will do better next time! Cheers!
    No, you are wrong. I will do great this time. No next time.

Guys,

I have always advised in this group that whenever one needs to apply for a post graduate scholarship, your chances are further increased by about 50% if you apply with an offer of a place already secured.

I know a friend who between 2007 to date, missed out on 3 scholarships just because he never secured a place but guess what...HE NOW HAS 6 UNCONDITIONAL OFFERS FROM TOP UK INSTITUTIONS...has written ptdf, applied for Commonwealth CSSS, IFP, etc...and may God punish satan if he's not in the UK by September this year.

It is not too late, schools like University of Manchester will give you an offer in 3 weeks once your application has a statement of purpose, 3 ref forms, and a valid transcript...hurry and grab one fast.

Good luck.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Dear All,
    we have been waiting, so let us keep waiting.
    I believe that this result would not exceed one month Max with effect from when the e-test was conducted.
    At worst case senario by 22nd April 2010. It may even come out before then. All you need do consolidate the energy that you would use to scream aloud when it finally comes out. but dont forget to reserve a greater percentage of it for singing praises to the creator of Heaven and earth.

All the Best!!!
    S

@ doz dat share useful info, doz dat console d fragile hearted on d issue at hand, God bless and favour us all.

@kenoxky
    Let us wait and see whether it will. only time will tell..
    S

Quote Originally Posted by EL-AZAR
    @kenoxky
    Let us wait and see whether it will. only time will tell..
    Yea, we are patiently waiting.. Our fingers are crossed... Hope the fingers will not stick together while waiting.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast