+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: Ptdf oss 2012

Re: Ptdf oss 2012

@olusayo4. thanks for assisting. kindly send sample control questions to this email: [email protected]. thanks

i would appreciate if u can send past questns on subsea engineering and hse my email is [email protected] thanks

thanx alot. pls i will also like to the question on applied instrumentation and control.
    my email is ([email protected])
    thank u.

i would appreciate if u can send past questns on subsea engineering and hse my email is [email protected] thanks

Thanks for your assistance. Please, i will like to have the past questions on instrumentation and control. My email id is [email protected].
    Thanks and God bless.

Pls can u help me for environmental engineering materials, I dnt hv any materials at al . Dnt knw wat to read concernin d section A. Pls my email is [email protected]

Pls, i need ur help to get questions in Thermal Power(Gas Turbine Option). My email is [email protected]. Thank u!

I have sent the materials ON CONTROL and INSTRUMENTATION to the emails provided...i hope u find them helpful. Unfortunately, I do not have any material on the other courses. I can only plead with the present and past ptdf scholars who are reading this and have got some materials on the other courses to please SHARE.

As U may already know, last year's ptdf exam was computer based and in two parts. PART A consisted of general knowledge questions while PART B some engineering questions depending on the course u applied for. I was surprised to find that not a single question came from the Nigerian Petroleum industry. Things might be a little different though. But going by last year's standards, you need to start putting your ears to the ground. Know every about the current affairs of the world (Middle east crises, Libya, UEFA champions league, the tallest building, United nations ). One of the questions asked the united nations world water day...I found some very helpful posts on this forum while preparing for the exam. you might want to dig them up.

@olusayo4, Thnx my dear, do u have any material on reserviour or environmental engineering (bioremidiation)? Pls my email is [email protected]

Pls bro i also need d materials u'av got... My email is [email protected]

Pls bro help me too with the material, [email protected]. God bless u

Complements of the season to you all, on this platform, you all have been wonderful! Please can somebody help me with materials on environmental engineering......, my email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Pls bros is Part A and Part B objective or how.THANKS
    Quote Originally Posted by olusayo4 View Post
    I have sent the materials ON CONTROL and INSTRUMENTATION to the emails provided...i hope u find them helpful. Unfortunately, I do not have any material on the other courses. I can only plead with the present and past ptdf scholars who are reading this and have got some materials on the other courses to please SHARE.

As U may already know, last year's ptdf exam was computer based and in two parts. PART A consisted of general knowledge questions while PART B some engineering questions depending on the course u applied for. I was surprised to find that not a single question came from the Nigerian Petroleum industry. Things might be a little different though. But going by last year's standards, you need to start putting your ears to the ground. Know every about the current affairs of the world (Middle east crises, Libya, UEFA champions league, the tallest building, United nations ). One of the questions asked the united nations world water day...I found some very helpful posts on this forum while preparing for the exam. you might want to dig them up.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast