+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PTDF OSS 2011 exam aftermath

PTDF OSS 2011 exam aftermath

Crazy organizers! spent hours waiting. How did you find it?

Re: PTDF OSS 2011 exam aftermath

Yeah, its chemical Engineering, but, what I chose was Petroleum Engineering, and it was purely Pet engr questions for me- after the General Questions section

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    Yeah, its chemical Engineering, but, what I chose was Petroleum Engineering, and it was purely Pet engr questions for me- after the General Questions section
    pls can send me the sets of general questions sections you attempted. though my discipline is chemical engineering but i chose refinery design and operation. where did you write yours. Jah bless

my email add is [email protected]. I'll appreciate the kind gesture.

Me am living in Lagos but went to Owerri, Imo State (Afrihub Centre) to write the test and was really disappointed when we waited from morning to 4:00pm and was told that we were not going to write the test anymore because of computing uploading problem and all these occurred after a first set had written the test. Hope this is not a ploy from PTDF and we were told that they would contact us for a new test.

Quote Originally Posted by omrex View Post
    Me am living in Lagos but went to Owerri, Imo State (Afrihub Centre) to write the test and was really disappointed when we waited from morning to 4:00pm and was told that we were not going to write the test anymore because of computing uploading problem and all these occurred after a first set had written the test. Hope this is not a ploy from PTDF and we were told that they would contact us for a new test.
    likewise myself but i am very certain that we will be called for the test or ........
    my guy follow up similar thread on PTDF 2011 owerri centre for update of the rescheduled test.

Well i wrote in p.h centre @rust n it ws quite wel organzd, but u wnt bliv ppl wer stil arivn 4 d exam 8.30pm n wer stil lucky to write cos d exam ws stil ongoing 4 d lst set as i fnshd 8pm. concrnin d genrl paper it ws cool,but d comp xam ws rubbish. cn u imagin dt d questn set does nt exist on d nuc or any unv sylabols in nigeria, those q wer lifted 4rm a foreign univ curriculum. i cn swear out of d 11 comp prof we hv in 9ja non cn ans 1 correctly. God help 9ja.

junior member,pls help me with ur number so that i can keep contact to know wen they will call for PTDF for owerri center.Please brother.Am watin.I was suppose to write Abia but i wrote NNPC test the same day.Pls help me Tony

Hello people, i did the test in RSUST port-harcourt and in my opinion the test was badly organised. Imagine i was not accreditted into the hall. Yesss......... nobody asked for my ID, i mean my identity was not checked that means if i have anyone's pin i could log in for em and do their test. My test was supposed to start by 3pm but thanks to african time i started some minutes b4 7:30pm and finished some minutes past 8pm can you imagine that. The general section was not bad all just go and check out recent stuffs on sports, recent disasters in the world (japan, chile e.t.c) but for the section that has to do with your area of choice,........... hmmmmmmmmmmm 4get it cuz i dun knw wat they where finking wen they set such type of questions for fresh graduates. Anyways gudluck like Jonathan to those whu av dun theirs and 4 those yet to du their's it is well, Success Wishes!!!

The test in Owerri was a BIG MESS!
    The test did not hold in owerri.

Well PTDF has come and gone....but with many complains as regards the organization of the exam at different venues. I wrote in Lagos and i must say i was personally disappointed with the organization and the preparedness of cinfores with different issues such as server problem forcing candidate to wait and rewrite the exam. Also, PTDF should crap batches because the first batch suffers it most as other batches already knew almost all the general questions that came out. We can only look forward and hope for the best. Goodluck guyz

+ Reply