+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Ptdf invitation for aptitude test

Ptdf invitation for aptitude test

Hello House,

I just received a text message inviting me for aptitude test on 26/03/2011 by 1.00 pm.

The venue is FUTO owerri.

Re: Ptdf invitation for aptitude test

Same here mate. Oops! Its for real.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Just got mine too. I was not invited for NNPC test but was invited by PTDF . I am grateful to God.
    But come to think of it what is PTDF and NNPC really up to?Both tests are slated for the same day: PTDF:1.00PM while NNPC : 1.30PM.
    If you are invited for, then you just have too choose one.Good luck to you all.
    G

na wa for this people o, they wan just put san..san for my garri, hw can i write ptdf in umudike,abia state and then travel to Benin for NNPC,kia..........my problem now is choice.make una help me choose,which one is better, PTDF OR NNPC.

@Lg4kk,i just got similar mail n text message. I'll b writing mine in Owerri n NNPC in Lagos. D thing is dis,i've already made up my mind to write d PTDF test,but where do i get d 3 duely signed reference letters from my lecturers within 3 days. And dis in questions are not even stable. Anyway,i'm grateful to God whichever way things goes,cos dat is d only way out of a chaotic situation lyk dis. Thank you Lord Jesus.

i dont know which to write my dear lg4kk,i am also in the same boat ooh.my ptdf is at RSUST PH 11AM,NNPC lagos 1.30pm,i am confused dear.but which is more important,A JOB OR AN MSC,after all,after the MSC ull still come back for the same job search in the same NNPC.Considering the fact that PTDF Would soon phase out the OSS.BUT IF WE LOOK AT IT CLOSELY 90% of NNPC CANDIDATES ARE WRITING PTDF ALSO MEANING THAT IF 60%WRITES NNPC THEN OUR CHANCES OF GETTING PTDF IS MORE OPEN THEN.BUT THE DISTANCE PROBLEM FOR MOST OF US WRITING IT IS ANOTHER THING,NNPC IS CLOSER BUT PTDF IS FATHER.GUYS IM STILL THINKING OF WHAT TO DO BUT I WOULD ASK GOD FOR HELP AND GUIDIANCE.
    r

guys, has anyone received the ptdf mail?? In the txt msg sent to me it was stated that i shud print the invitation letter that was sent to email addy, but i havent receive this mail!!! Am i alone

+ Reply