+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PTDF: Deadline Extended

PTDF: Deadline Extended

Colleague, be informed that the deadline for purchase and submission of PTDF oversea applcation has been extended to 22nd January, 2009. You can visit their website to confirm:

http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/index.php?opt...id=1&Itemid=27

I also learnt that they sent out 5000 copies of the card, but it seems that they have been hoard. My brother went to First Bank Head office Marina Yesterday to purchase the scratch cards but he was told that the cards finished on Tue Jan 04, 01.

If you have difficulty in purchasing the scratch card, call or text 07060908543 to buy from my friend.

Thanks.

Re: PTDF: Deadline Extended

Its because of greedy people like your friend that the cards are actually scarce in the designated banks. Nonsense!

real nonsense!!!!
    why dont you or your so called brother buy from your so called friend. Everybody i your story is one person- YOU!!!
    Your reward is with God and unfortunately, there is no bending it. It will hit all you people very hard. All of of you who plot and scheme to defraud and cheat other people.

why advertising your product (PTDF CARD) simply, tell us that you are the one selling the card.

hahahha...nce one ma peo..dy are 419 peo...they should try harder..magaers!!!!!!!

You are a big fool and a big thief,you are the calibre of people that grow to be corrupt politicians,just imagine after ptdf print more cards you still went ahead to buy and resell at a higher price.Nigerians while blaming our leaders lets blame young corrupt people.

Nestu, u're great.

I also went to First Bank head office marina & was given the same response of the card finishing on Tuesdey.

Wish to know if your frind stays here in Lagos or he is outside Lagos.

Thanks a million.

Wetin u call urself. Na thunder go fire u. Can u remember what happened to the prophets of Baal on Mount Carmel? If u dont want the same to happen to u,desist 4rm ur evil acts.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

why all these curses guyz. You guyz really have a point, but if som1 is offering to sell somtin, if u nid go for it, if not leave it. How are u so sure it's not the ppl insyd d bank behind ds "HOARDING". I went to buy for myself & a friend in PH here, and my friend said he dont feel like applying again. He had BSc. Physics, so he's changing his mind on applying. If I now decide to put up d card for sale, Is der any crime in dat? Some of una wey dey make mout sef go do pass dat given d opprotunity. Abeg, FREE ME NOW!!!
    The only GOOD you can do for GOD is to be GOOD to HIS creatures.

Lekandynamo, hw do i c u,i'm in Ph i need d card. My no=08038725851 pls cal m. Thnx 4 d hlp

PTDF

pls who is done with the filling of the ptdf form? becos i realised that after filling, there was no room for printing out the filled form unlike the last. Is ther any in same shoes?
    pls someone say a word.

@Remymighty, I txt u wt ma number 2day, NO response. Anyway...
    The only GOOD you can do for GOD is to be GOOD to HIS creatures.

We don hear but tell your friend to stop hoarding the cards.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast