+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Topic: PTDF APPLICANTS TAKE NOTE!

PTDF APPLICANTS TAKE NOTE!

In every association in Life, a win-win situation is the best for everyone, though the level of win is not exactly the same for everyone.
    This information I feel would help you understand the PTDF schools category list. In life the few people that have the information and apply themselves to it, lead the way while others grope in darkness.
    In order to recycle its Fund back into the Nigerian system, PTDF has decided to gradually scrap the Overseas Scholarship. There would be three categories of Schools in mine own opinion. I want to state clear the choice of School you fall into depends solely on You, not the PTDF, the key is to Study Hard to get the best during the PTDF exam.

i) UK Schools(Category A): These schools are certainly the best in mine opinion, because you get a chance to see how a foreign system of education and society works. It’s not just the education, but also to appreciate a developed society. But please am not in Support of Brain Drain. Please study hard by all means to get this option. Strongly recommended.

ii) Category B and C Schools: (African University of Science and Technology, B, and Institute of Petroleum Studies, C. ) School B builds your academic background and gives you a “foreign feel” should you miss option A. But it also has a tough academic system, and its program runs for 18months. School C runs its program for a year, and it is recommended for on Job experience, training and job acquisition in petroleum engineering. In terms of Petroleum Engineering C is better than B, because of the easy link for a job. These two options are fairly okay and not bad. Fairly recommended.

iii) Category D: Other Federal Institutions in Nigeria: These schools are our Alma mater and we owe allegiance to them. But I do not recommend them because these are the schools you graduated from and I feel you should go up higher to learn. Like in the words of Einstein, “you cannot solve a problem at the same level you created it.” That is not to say that some group of students wouldn’t do well and better if admitted into this option.
    If the PTDF wants to refurbish these federal School, that I think it is a welcomed development, but sending students back to Category D is like moving around a circle except otherwise.

WHAT’S THE KEY OF THIS ARTICLE?: That you study very hard for the PTDF exam, should you be shortlisted, and for you to understand the school categories. Study night and day for the exam with relevant materials. Well HARD WORK is the crown of it all for the best. To be honest Survival of the Fittest. And to pass relevant information across.

WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR RECOMMENDATION IS WORTH? Well I am a Nigerian Student, and I have been studying in one of the schools in the second category, and am quite conversant with scholarships.
    I wish you all the best in your Endeavour, and I pray God your heart desires are met. Happy New Year!

Re: PTDF APPLICANTS TAKE NOTE!

People like you understand the purpose of this forum.Thanks a bunch.nothing do you.

hmmmmm, thanks for the timely "wake-up" info.
    God bless.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

DEE typical, just typical of u....am not surpriced ,no B today u start to dey do father xmas. thanks alot,

but how far any news on ptdf past questionssss expecially part II.

thanks a million 4 ur advice, pls if have any past question of ptdf (HSE) pls u can send it 2 [email protected]

@Poster, you are a true poster. ou understnad the tenents of the win/win principle. More power to your elbows.

pls where are the past questions? any

Please drop your email for the materials, they would only act as eye openers, and can not have the same effect as real exam questions.

pls send to [email protected] tnx

Thanks dee2ydeex, u r far too kind, kindly send to my email [email protected], thank you

@ dee2ydeex,
    pls kindly send to my mail [email protected]

thank U.

tanx bro

thanks bro.kindly send to my [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast