+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PTDF: Admissions/Accommodation and Outstanding Transcript

PTDF: Admissions/Accommodation and Outstanding Transcript

Ok, I must say the guys in PTDF are really doing a great job its not quite easy to cater for admission of over 450 candidates. now the applications for Msc made by some of us demand some certain conditions to be met before the CAS number can be issued. For me the university I applied for did asked for a cash deposit of some amount to ascertain that a place is secured for me and issuance of the CAS number. I communicated with PTDF regarding that and they are processing that. I believe all thing will work for the good for all of us.

Re: Admissions/Accommodation and Outstanding Transcript

Ok

that's nice. congrats

Quote Originally Posted by chowizi
    Ok, I must say the guys in PTDF are really doing a great job its not quite easy to cater for admission of over 450 candidates. now the applications for Msc made by some of us demand some certain conditions to be met before the CAS number can be issued. For me the university I applied for did asked for a cash deposit of some amount to ascertain that a place is secured for me and issuance of the CAS number. I communicated with PTDF regarding that and they are processing that. I believe all thing will work for the good for all of us.
    I'll advice you better follow it up. Don't be surprise to see your status still the same as you've left it during the induction. Just take your time out and travel down to Abuja to sort out ur issues. The earlier you do dat the better as the delay in securing ur CAS number will affect your visa processing. wish u best of luck

Re: PTDF: Admissions/Accommodation and Outstanding Transcript

if u dont get ur admission by ur self u r OYO. i dont c a reason why one should get an offer of scholarship and still depend on the body for admission. better get it on ur own cos it pays and u realy have in mind what u want not what someone wants 4 u.

when is the next PTDF form coming out?
    Leave a good mark on the sand of time

The kind of advice or say posting we drop here is kinda funny
    Someone has secured an admission and as usual, has been asked to make a deposit .He has told his sponsors (PTDF) and they are working on it. What else do u want him to do. Tell Wariso to forget about every other thing he is doing all because a naijahotjobber believes that if u don't do that u will miss out ur oss offer.RUBBISH!
    Brother no mind them! You have done your part. Just be positive ok... I was just told by PTDF some weeks back to apply to some schools they gave me. I was infuriated initially but come to think of that , no system is perfect.
    I am yet to secure an offer, though everything I believe is working out for good.
    No fear brother, PTDF is is not sleeping.Be positive, we will get there!

Quote Originally Posted by ozone republic
    The kind of advice or say posting we drop here is kinda funny
    Someone has secured an admission and as usual, has been asked to make a deposit .He has told his sponsors (PTDF) and they are working on it. What else do u want him to do. Tell Wariso to forget about every other thing he is doing all because a naijahotjobber believes that if u don't do that u will miss out ur oss offer.RUBBISH!
    Brother no mind them! You have done your part. Just be positive ok... I was just told by PTDF some weeks back to apply to some schools they gave me. I was infuriated initially but come to think of that , no system is perfect.
    I am yet to secure an offer, though everything I believe is working out for good.
    No fear brother, PTDF is is not sleeping.Be positive, we will get there!
    Don't be complacent with the fact that u've been awarded scholarship and then that's all. Wat about the fact that people trying to help out is/are present or ex-PTDF scholars? Don't worry, until u start your induction, then u'll see how important it is to seek help now than later..................

Thats true...

Yeah,som skuls lyk nottingham require deposit.wel my opinion is dt if ptdf ar nt answerin on tym myb u shd pay d initial deposit,since its little compard 2 d whole fees,cos we ar already in aug &its getn late,mst skuls start by sept,wn wil u aply 4 ur visa.d skuls recieve late comers on gud reasons,if u no u cnt aford 2 pay d initial sum,dn wait bt goin late mt mean u wl settle in late&u mt nt b able 2 familiarise urself wel wt tns.if u pay d initial fee 4 cas,d body mst pay d rst fees & der is a high posibility dey refund u d initial.i am nt a ptdf benefiaciary its jst an opinion so dt u wnt lose on 2 sides.i wil also traveln 4 masters bt on personal means.
    F

+ Reply