+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: promneftegaz OIL INC (WHAT DO U THINK)

promneftegaz OIL INC (WHAT DO U THINK)

I GOT THIS MAIL YESTERDAY, WHAT DO U THINK?

Dear Potential Employee,

In response to your inquiry about the West Africa Pipeline Project Development,you will be required to undergo a 1 week basic pipeline course,the course will cover:

*The history of pipelines - their design and regulation
    *Engineering design - general introduction and basic principles
    Pipeline routing, construction, and testing
    &Equipment and systems – pumps, compressors, leak detection
    *Coatings - application, selection, limitations
    *Selection of materials - API steels, corrosion-resistant alloys, alternative materials
    *Inspection techniques - intelligent pigs, setting inspection levels and intervals, assessment of intelligent pigs vs hydrotesting
    Surveying and monitoring pipeline integrity - internal corrosion, cathodic protection, coatings
    *Internal corrosion mechanisms - sweet corrosion, sour corrosion, microbiological corrosion
    *Assessing fitness-for-purpose of pipelines with defects - corrosion, dents, gouges, and weld defects
    Repair and rehabilitation methods
    Evaluating pipeline management and safety systems
    Risk and integrity management and analysis - the latest Standards and Codes including API 1160 and ASME B31.8's recently revised Appendix
    *Internal corrosion mechanisms - sweet corrosion, sour corrosion, microbiological corrosion

The above courses provides a technical knowledge of the Pipeline industry.

However,before the commencement of the course,you will take a theoretical exam on the 25th of September 2010 by 1600 hours GMT.(5pm Nigerian Local Time.)

Attached to this message is a free Pipeline Study e-book,to enable you study properly for the exam that will be done online.

You will receive a the web link to the exam at that time(5pm Nigerian Local Time).

Two days after the exam,successful applicants will get a feedback from our company and they will be awarded with a Pipeline Certificate of Completion,before they can proceed for the 1 week basic pipeline course.

Meanwhile the venue of the course will be communicated only to successful applicants after they have received their Pipeline Certificate of Completion.

And for further details on the West Africa Pipeline Project Development,contact us.

Signed,

Prof. Oleg Slavik
    Director of Pipeline Projects & Development
    For Promneftegaz Oil Russia INC.
    Tel:+7(905)5092305,+7(965)2113156
    Address: Russia, 115037, Moscow, Sofiskaya Embankment, 29/7
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Web: www.promneftegaz-ru.com

Re: promneftegaz OIL INC (WHAT DO U THINK)

This scam don old for this site, I'm surprised these guys are still throwing it, Ignore those Mothaf**kas

@boxer, i will advice you to run, but if u wanna have fun with them just play along but when they ask u for any form of payment just Scream scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scam! scam! scam! run! thieves! they will soon ask you to take an online test and afterward ask for a naira equivalent of 11 dollars cost of training materials. Don't think of anything they are thieves!

FLEE!!!!!!!!!!

This one na "pay as you go" scam

plszzz just delete the message before you think twice...i don do am b4 and yesterday, i saw the message you saw.....its a capital SCAM!!!!!you go read pipeline pdf file you go tire, come go do unline exam...com ask u to pay...for where? dem wan dupe lagos boi...for where?

my guy, no go give them noneyoooooooooooooooooooooo. wrote the last online test. they ended up demanding some money from me to post my certificate. scammers!!!!!!

@BOXERS, U DON HEAR WETIN PEOPLE 4 this forum run 4 your life and never to the above site or email address again or even frm E-breakthrough.... Just take word " A wise is enough 4 word"

+ Reply