Preparing Fresh Graduates for ICT Jobs-IT Support, Network Admin, etc

Rise above the Crowd

The truth is this, there is no grade you have that other graduates don’t have, perhaps better than you. What’s the difference maker? Professional Skills! The path is professionalism is a path less travel. So, you have huge chances here, because you have risen above the crowd.

My Training Approach
My approach is always simple, practicable and timely (PTS). Practice (100% Hands-on) for the demand of the simple job ; Invest Short Time to prepare for the Job and Get the simplest Job first.

The Jobs for you
From my experience as a Trainer, IT Coach, and Consultant, I’ve really identified that most company (medium and large enterprises) always have need in area such as;
· Network Administration- To manage Infrastructure, Applications, etc
· Support- To provide support for network resources, users, etc. (Post like Help Desk, Service Desk Analyst).
· Datacenter Analysts- manage repository of company databases- Active directory, etc.

Since you’ve not work, where would you get the experience? That’s the reason for this training.

What you get after training?
At the end of the training, you would have developed at least 89% expertise for the jobs, and you’ll get referrals from my company (if you want). You also get support for your certification exams if you plan to write your exam in earnest.

Courses to Offer
MCITP (Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Admin)
A. 1. Active Directory. 2. Network Infrastructure 3. Application Infrastructure.
B. Exchange Server 07 (Free).

For Who?
Youth Corps Member and Fresh Graduate

Training Fee
Highly Subsidized for Corpers and Fresh GraduatesVenue: 12 Unity Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Date
: 23rd July 2012. Duration: 4 Weeks.

Adekugbe Folorunsho David
(mcse,mcdba,mcsa,mcts,mcitp,mcsa-cloud)