+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: PLS WHAT SHOULD ONE EXPECT ON GLO INTERVIEW?

Re: PLS WHAT SHOULD ONE EXPECT ON GLO INTERVIEW?

@caledonian..did u hv to write an aptitute test for roll out engineering position? and wht were d other stages u passed through...

@ugochima, not to worry, you will see the chairman eventually......I had a similar experience too, I saw sangowawa first week in April only to be called eventually a couple of days ago to see the Chairman.

@bumsy2K3, I didn,t have to write a test, however I had to scale through five interview stages, including the chairmans final interview.

@Desage, I really cannot tell when we will be called to pick up our appointment letters, I guess that will depend on how urgent they want us to resume.....relax, GOD is in control, we've gotten the job already

Cheers everyone and have a blessed day!

AMB

House,
    Pls I won't 2 know if anyone who applied 4 the Power Engineer has met the Chairman. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Caledonian
    @ugochima, not to worry, you will see the chairman eventually......I had a similar experience too, I saw sangowawa first week in April only to be called eventually a couple of days ago to see the Chairman.

@bumsy2K3, I didn,t have to write a test, however I had to scale through five interview stages, including the chairmans final interview.

@Desage, I really cannot tell when we will be called to pick up our appointment letters, I guess that will depend on how urgent they want us to resume.....relax, GOD is in control, we've gotten the job already

Cheers everyone and have a blessed day!

caledonian...i heard sum1 was called to collect his letter today!!!!...any news..inbox me ur [email protected]

no panickin. tell her to comport herself and xpect general question. wat i mean is she will be asked sometin like, tell us abt urself. then wrt her cv, she MIGHT be asked some questions concernin her qualificatns esp if she underwent a prof course. i have not been there, but my sister has. lucky her. goodluck

@All,
    thanks a great deal! your contributions are all necessary and very important.
    for those that have seen the Chairman, be hopeful that very soon, you will be called and for those who are yet to see the Chairman, you will be invited soonest.

Best of Luck!
    S

Re.glo

3 to 4stages of interview? Even d entrance to heaven interview on d last day wil b once. Gudluck 4una

i pray for Gods mercy an favour for you guys.best of luck

Pls who has an idea of hw much globacom pays fresh graduates.thka
    O

@Desage...yeah you are right, the have actually started calling guys to pick up their offer letters in batches.....Just relax you will be called

@Jennifer, well things have changed with GLOBACOM, the have cut their graduate trainee pay. It is now 1.5M for customer service (call centre) and i think 2M for other graduate roles. It use to be 2.5M across board for everyone, I guess the number of unemployed youths looking for jobs have had a significant impact on how much organisations are willing to pay.............

Best wishes everyone

Pls House i wld like to knw the questions the chairman ask cs i hv js been called to see him 2day by 4pm..i applied for YEP (Young Engineer Professional )...

Quote Originally Posted by bumsy2k3
    Pls House i wld like to knw the questions the chairman ask cs i hv js been called to see him 2day by 4pm..i applied for YEP (Young Engineer Professional )...
    you are going to be invited to a conference room with about 10-15 people already seated around a conference table including the chairman...greet politely with some savvy....u are expected to tell them about urself....basic academic details...and highlight of professional exposure...its usually so brief...u may have to recite ur cover letter in 2 mins...

just be confident and focused...and pray for Gods favour....
    its well

@ Caledonian,pls hw was meeting d chairman like?iv done the 3rd interviw wit HR and i will be b meetin d chairman next.Was it impromptu or was there grace of at least 24hrs to travel down if one is not in town,cos presently im in Abuja.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast