+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: pls i need help!!!!

pls i need help!!!!

Good day all, please is it possible for me to write the dragnet chevron test today (saturday) after missing out on my scheduled day bn y'day due to the nddc scholarship interview. Thanks

Re: pls i need help!!!!

Where is your location?
    If you are in lagos, call dragnet or go to their office nearest to you.
    Dont know which centres are writing today.

@mehumble, thanks for your help. I'm in port-harcourt n i rly dont know if they have ano office in ph bt i'll put a call thru to them now. Thanks

Pls, I would need someone 2 help me with information abt. this company, i don't know when I applied for it, they invited me 4 a text and interview on d 23rd,2012, d name of d company is GAC, Venue is UAC training centre Apapa..pls info on d position is urgently required, who else got this invite and what are we 2 expect 4 d text and interview..

Quote Originally Posted by princealex View Post
    Pls, I would need someone 2 help me with information abt. this company, i don't know when I applied for it, they invited me 4 a text and interview on d 23rd,2012, d name of d company is GAC, Venue is UAC training centre Apapa..pls info on d position is urgently required, who else got this invite and what are we 2 expect 4 d text and interview..
    GAC means GULF MANNING COMPANY. GAC is a marine company located at marine road, Apapa, Lagos. The also have office in pH. The company MAN ships as in they help maintain ships and they also provide shipping logistics too and is a relatively good place to work. I dont know either their test or interview format but have come across guys that work with that company and they are living large if you understand what i mean. You must have responded to their electromechanical advert sometimes agoin which they requested for HND in Electrical or Mechanical and the age was 25yrs . My advise, go there if you have the means and you wont regret you did

+ Reply