+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Pls house help

Re: Pls house help

I have been going through the same process. I got an offer for Administrative Assistant. So far, the name of the company itself and the website checks out and show that they are currently recruiting internationally. But the problem starts with the name of the Immigration attorney firm and the account name and number for the payment of the processing fees which are the only things that do not check out from all my internet searches. Also the Department of Homeland Security logo on the form they sent me is a bit different from the real thing. Right now I want to contact SEAMEN thru their website and the department of homeland security and the Us embassy in Nigeria for verification to prevent them from ripping unsuspecting Nigerians off if they are fraudsters.

Re: Pls house help

The fact that they requested for money is not the problem here. Because when i checked with the department of homeland security in the US, the type of form sent to me was consistent with what is available for download and the filling fee they charged is even more than waht the lawyer requested from me for the filling. the only misgiving i have has to do with the account name and bank name that was provided. Those two just does not serve the purpose they are supposed to serve at all.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12