+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Pls House does BDO OFO CONSULTING RECRUIT FOR JULIUS BERGER?

Pls House does BDO OFO CONSULTING RECRUIT FOR JULIUS BERGER?

I got a memo from julius berger informing me of their interest in my cv which was sent to them by BDO OFO CONSULTING.The mail came through d official berger email address:[email protected] said they were through with shortlisting but my cv was quite interesting that i should call one certain MTN number to tell them if i can move the company forward.I remembered i sent my cv through [email protected] which was advertised on this site by so called BDO OFO CONSULT.Any clue pls?

Re: Pls House does BDO OFO CONSULTING RECRUIT FOR JULIUS BERGER?

I also got the mail, what was said is that they use BDO OFO as their recruiting firm and they already had enough candidate but thought still keep ur CV in their Data Base. below is the exact mail sent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berger Junction,Utako District
    Abuja,Nigeria

Dear Applicant,

We are Julius Berger Nigeria plc, a construction company in Nigeria, a subsidiary of Bilfinger Berger.

We received your job application from our recruiting consultant BDO OFO Consulting.
    Your CV is quit impressive but we have already shortlisted more than enough candidates for the various vacancies for interview.
    We apologise for any inconvinience.

However, if you feel you can make an instant impact to drive this company forward or you wish to make an enquiry, you can contat us on 081--------. Calls are taken from 9am - 4pm, Mon - Fri.

Thanks for your understanding.

Human Resources,

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.

God has a plan 4 Me

SCAMMMM RUN BERGER DOES NOT EMPLOY NIGERIAN GRADUATES EXCEPT ON CONNECTION

Guy, from what u have presented, I see no reason why u should be afraid at all. We know there are some fake recruitment agencies out there but that doesn't mean there aren't good ones. BD0 OFO CONSULT is one of the known human resource consulting firms in Nigeria although i don't know the exact companies they recruit for. If u say u received the mail from [email protected], then u haven't got anything to worry about cos that's the official e-mail address of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (www.julius-berger.com).

Do whatever they have asked u to do and make sure u don't waste that opportunity for fear of scam. Afterall, they didn't ask u to pay them any money.

Quote Originally Posted by omokiere
    @omokiere; what do u mean by ur statement?

I got same mail but keep wondering why they publshed such vacancies if they hav pick there persons 4d positions witout givin odas d chance 2 prove there worth.From wat i c,in d adverts.d positions ar nt up to ten and they hav finished shortlisted.

I

omokiere

« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 09:37:26 PM »

thats the most stupid thing i've ever heard, dem no employ u no mean say them no dey employ others...........which work for naija wey connection no dey help??

fraud
    Tonye Horsfall

guy try call them ok but wen they ask for money for anytin tell them say make they finance u till u get ur first salary then u will pay back ok.there is no harm in trying

WHAT I CAN SAY IS IT LOOKS LIKE AN IMPENDING SCAM BECAUSE "A BIG COMPANY LIKE JB WILL HAVE AN HR EMAIL EXTENSION AND HENCE THE HR MANAGER WILL NEVER SEND A MAIL FROM [email protected]"

HOWEVER, GO AHEAD AND DO WHAT THEY ASK EXCEPT THEY ASK FOR 'MONEY'!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

My friends, dont even bother calling that number, thats a very cheap scam!!! Local SCAMMERS in nigeria can even send you mails from [email protected] or wat ever! wat de do they divert it to their personal mails all these things are been hosted by some hackers maybe for 2k or 3k only... Julius berger can never be sorry for not inviting you for an apt test or even giving you the head HR's number to call that is his personal line on MTN 081.... FLEE my brother!!!

i did a test/interview with julius berger in 2008 and i can tell you that from the facts here, there is a very large possibility of fraud. all the correspondence i received was from a German guy with his name and surname as the primary part of the email address. hence i will advise you to run away from these jobless scammers. run.... I say RUNNNNNNNNN.

People, scammers these days don't only need money.... they can sell your information too, or dp something nasty with it. Be really careful sending out cv's and personal info. A former neighbour of mine got arrested and charged, and unfortunately for him the info involved in the embezzlement was his (not that I'm saying a cv could put you into that much trouble, I'm just saying...). I never found out what happened in the long run, but I heard that it dragged on for quite some time with heavy expenses, and it had to do with information theft. BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!
    V

+ Reply