+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: please somebody should help me with ICSL test fomat. thanks

please somebody should help me with ICSL test fomat. thanks

i sumitted my cv and credentials at ICSL and was invited 4 an aptitude test. please i need their test format. are they also using gmat?

Re: please somebody should help me with ICSL test fomat. thanks

Please did you submit your package in person or via mail? ℓ̊ would appreciate a response even if it is a pm.

since its an IT firm i think its gonna be related to the field. aptitude test on gmat ish is for all these multinational top companies. i guess it will be based on IT stuffs. all the best bro

ICSL isn't a multinational firm. They outsource for some banks like access and gtb. They also outsource for pg.

@jadebaba, i sumitted my cv and credentials in person. please what type of question do they set then?

Please don't blame Ifeanyi, we have two companies in Nigeria with the name "ICSL". One a Service Provider/I.T. Firm and d other an Outsourcing Company.

I used to work with Access Bank some years ago on secondment from ICSL(Integrated Corporate Services Limited), d outsourcing company.

All u need do is to submit your CV and will be invited for a test if you meet up with the bank's (usually) criteria. U might even be required to write the test on the very day u submit your CV especially if u get there b4 7am. I don't know if dis has changed sha!

Then, the test had about three sections. One, about 3 passages with about 5 questions each at the end of each passage. Two, Basic mathematics and three, easy writing usually about narrating your experience on your way to the test centre dat very morning. You will be asked to wait for the reslut and successful candidates will be invited for interview b4 sending them to the main company for another interview.

I don't know if all these have changed cos I did it about 5 years ago.

All da best bro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post
    Please don't blame Ifeanyi, we have two companies in Nigeria with the name "ICSL". One a Service Provider/I.T. Firm and d other an Outsourcing Company.

I used to work with Access Bank some years ago on secondment from ICSL(Integrated Corporate Services Limited), d outsourcing company.

All u need do is to submit your CV and will be invited for a test if you meet up with the bank's (usually) criteria. U might even be required to write the test on the very day u submit your CV especially if u get there b4 7am. I don't know if dis has changed sha!

Then, the test had about three sections. One, about 3 passages with about 5 questions each at the end of each passage. Two, Basic mathematics and three, easy writing usually about narrating your experience on your way to the test centre dat very morning. You will be asked to wait for the reslut and successful candidates will be invited for interview b4 sending them to the main company for another interview.

I don't know if all these have changed cos I did it about 5 years ago.

All da best bro!
    is it true they take only hnd and nd holders and no bsc?

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    is it true they take only hnd and nd holders and no bsc?
    ↲Yeah they accept HNDs & NDs bt they take CVs 4rm B.Sc.

if its d icsl @ obanikoro. Then u ave nothin to wori abt cos dia test is almost lyk sec sch math nd eng. d test is now computa base wit 50 qestn in all. Bt d cuttoff is 50percent. As 4 d intaview, jst knw ur cv intoto

plz where's their address?

@bigbrodanaija, thanks very much. God will reward u. @magicfitz, thanks 4 ur contribution. God will bless u bountifully

+ Reply