+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Please I need description to NBC Head Office, AG Leventis Building, Iddo Lagos.

Please I need description to NBC Head Office, AG Leventis Building, Iddo Lagos.

Dear Forum Members, Please, I need the description on how to take a bus from Iyana Ipaja to the address below;

Nigerian Bottling Company PLC
    Head Office
    A.G. Leventis Building
    Iddo House, Iddo,
    Lagos.

Can some one please describe the how I'll go about it starting from Iyana Paja, where do I take a bus to?

Thanks, even as I look forward to hearing from you all soonest.

Re: Please I need description to NBC Head Office, AG Leventis Building, Iddo Lagos.

Wait Oh, 35 Visitors so far on this thread and no one knows the description to the address of the interview. Thats not fair. Am coming from Benin and I am not used to Lagos, so someone should please help a brother here.

Re: Please I need description to NBC Head Office, AG Leventis Building, Iddo Lagos.

take a bus to ikeja from iyana ipaja ..stop under ikeja bridge and take a bike to the above said address.

take a bus 2 ikeja unda bridge, enter yaba, 4rm yaba enter oyingbo, from oyingbo bike or keke 2d venue.
    Ikeja undabridge-yaba-oyingbo-venue
    pls are u unda engineering or commercial

take a bus 2 ikeja unda bridge, enter yaba, 4rm yaba enter oyingbo, from oyingbo bike or keke 2d venue.
    Ikeja undabridge-yaba-oyingbo-venue
    pls are u unda engineering or commercial

Pls those that are invited, did u write your test with dragnet? Pls reply and congrats to u all one love.

@nwoko
    interview 4wat position?. Is dis anoda stage after d dragnet test of 1st april which dragnet sent scores since last month? Anybody dat hz usefl info shld plz giv me.

Thanks you all for the direction, I appreciate it. The position is Trainee Engineer, and AETI conducted the Aptitutde and Skill Test some times in April. And I am in Engineering not commercial. Once again Thanks for the direction. I appreciate you all.

Chuk01, Thanks for the direction, Babestell, thanks for the direction also, I am under Engineering, Preciousbum, I did not do the test with Dragnet, I did a test with AETI, Amaka Nwa, The Position is Trainee Engineer.

@nwoko
    Thanx.

+ Reply