+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Please Help with Personality test

Please Help with Personality test

Who has any idea on how to pass Personality test. What did u usually choose as your answer. I did not pass Cadbury own so was not invited for Dragnet aptitude test in dere last recruitment. Please house those dat have passed it should help enlighten yours. What is d expected timeframe in submitting your answers? Also, what is the effective technique in answering them. I was even consistent in answering the questions but still did not pass it. Please help us

Re: Please Help with Personality test

....hello guy... simply Google how to pass personality test from your browser... you will be amused the information that will comes up , you might think you are consistent or there is no wrong or right answers... then again there is a pattern 1 is expected to follow.... i strongly adviced you google it out before attempting the take the test... i have some article in my document...unfortunately the network is acting up....if it stable i will post it up here.... You are blessed!

[QUOTE=ayomaya salim;559019]

[QUOTE=ayomaya salim;559019]

I failed cadbury too before i later found out how to answer the PAT correctly. Those telling you that there are no right or wrong answers are not correct. And note too that being consistent doesn't imply you'll pass it because you can be consistently wrong. There are 4 personality types: A B C & D. For positions such as cadbury, Unilever etc. Types A and B are the right fit. You don't want to appear to be moody, unsociable, introvert-like, worry a lot etc. You want to appear to love taking risks 'cause it's one of the qualities of a business leader. You want to appear to design systems and not be a zombie who operates systems. You value accuracy over speed. And so on. Just read more on the 4 personality types via google. But remember everything is decreed by the almighty Allah. All things being equal, you'll pass the next PAT Insha Allah.

Jazakhallahu Khairan. Tks a lot. I would love to know more about u. U can email me on [email protected]

[QUOTE=sherifffuta;559434]
    Quote Originally Posted by ayomaya salim View Post

I failed cadbury too before i later found out how to answer the PAT correctly. Those telling you that there are no right or wrong answers are not correct. And note too that being consistent doesn't imply you'll pass it because you can be consistently wrong. There are 4 personality types: A B C & D. For positions such as cadbury, Unilever etc. Types A and B are the right fit. You don't want to appear to be moody, unsociable, introvert-like, worry a lot etc. You want to appear to love taking risks 'cause it's one of the qualities of a business leader. You want to appear to design systems and not be a zombie who operates systems. You value accuracy over speed. And so on. Just read more on the 4 personality types via google. But remember everything is decreed by the almighty Allah. All things being equal, you'll pass the next PAT Insha Allah.
    Very well said. Personality tests actually have no right or wrong answers but to pass, your response to the questions must be inclined towards the qualities required for the position you applied.

+ Reply