+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Petroleum training institute (pti)entrance examination past question and answers

Petroleum training institute (pti)entrance examination past question and answers

PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (PTI)ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
    For those preparing to write the petroleum training institute entrance examination coming up this june 2014. We have compiled various past questions and answers to help student prepared very well.
    The past questions includes
    MATHEMATICS 2000 TO 2004
    ENGLISH LANGUAGE 2000 TO 2004
    PHYSICS 2000 TO 2004
    CHEMISTRY 2000 TO 2004
    If you are interested in having this pass questions and answers please send e-mail to 09096119817 or drop your e-mail here. You will start receiving your soft-copy from Monday.
    Note: We have also design a preparatory hand-out for those who want to excel in their forth coming PTI entrance examination. This preparatory handout includes
    1. PTI PHYSICS SELF-PREPARATORY HAND-OUT(PAST Q&A 2000-2013,VIDEO LECTURE AND EXAM SECRET GUILD INCLUDED)
    2. PTI CHEMISTRY SELF-PREPARATORY HAND-OUT(PAST Q&A 2000-2013, VIDEO LECTURE AND EXAM SECRET GUILD INCLUDED)
    3. PTI MATHEMATICS SELF-PREPARATORY HAND-OUT(PAST Q&A 2000-2013, VIDEO LECTURE AND EXAM SECRET GUILD INCLUDED)
    4. PTI ENGLISH SELF-PREPARATORY HAND-OUT(PAST Q&A 2000-2013,VIDEO LECTURE AND EXAM SECRET GUILD INCLUDED)
    Each of this hand-out cost #500 naira each for the hard copy. And #1000 naira for any of the three subject for the soft-copy.
    SPECIAL OFFER
    When you order for your hard copy, in addition to the preparatory hand-out you get the following free
    1. PTI past questions and answers 2000 to 2013 fully solved and explained
    2. PTI exam self-learning video DVD
    3. The secret of passing PTI exam( you will be surprise you can score above 100)
    4. If you order between 21st may and 27th may and you live in lagos, portharcout and benin we will post it to your location free of charge. Postage begin 28th to 30th may.
    Hurry as we have only limited copy. Order today and start preparing for your exam
    When you order for your soft copy, in addition to the preparatory hand-out you get the following immediately after payment confirmation.
    1. PTI past questions and answers 2000 to 2013 fully solved and explained
    2. The secret of passing PTI exam( you will be surprise you can score above 100)

To get the hard copy, please note that our address has change. Come to
    EDUMATE2015 TRAINING OFFICE
    10 ARAYE STREET,
    OFF APALA ROAD,
    OKUMAGBA LAY-OUT
    WARRI, DELTA STATE
    TO ORDER ONLINE, SEND YOUR REQUEST TO 09096119817. We will give you a activation number to access the soft copy or how to receive your hard copy.
    SUCCESS IN ADVANCE. PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES OF THIS PROVISION.
    FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 09096119817 or send e-mail to [email protected], [email protected].
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Petroleum training institute (pti)entrance examination past question and answers

PTI ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2000 ENGLISH

18. Many goods.....tape recorders and cameras find a ready market in every country
    a. like b. such a c. such as d. such e. as
    19. He acts......he were a general manager
    a. as b. if c. as if d. so as e. that
    20. Must you say Good morning to everybody in the street?........
    a. i needn't b. i mustn't c. i can't d. i do not need e. i'll have to
    21. could i ring him up? i'd rather.......
    a. i visit him b. visited him c. would visit him d. visit him will visit him
    22. Don't study on the examination day. what did he tell you? He told me .......on the examination day
    a. no studying b. dont't study c. not study d. not to study e. to not study
    23. i........to gain admission to the college for the past three years
    a. have been trying b. tried c. am trying d. was trying e. try
    24. ........a lot of arguement for and against car loans in the press recently
    a. there are b. there has been c. there have been d. there is e. there was
    25. He reporteed his manager that he........overseas
    a. had never been b. never was c. has never been d. is never e. will never be
    26. Shall we go to the union? No, thanks you, i do not feel like........
    a. go b. going c. to go d. to have gone e. went
    27. I started writing this test at 8.00am. it is 10.00 am now. By 11.00 am i ......it for three hours
    a. shall be writing b. have been writing c. shall have been writing d. am writing e. was writing
    In the items which follow. read carefully the sentence which contains the direct speech. Then find the alternative which, with the words given; makes the most accurate "reported" version
    28. Yesterday father asked " Are you tired?" Yesterday, father aked me.......
    a. was i tired b. were you tired c. that i was tire d. if i was tired e. are tire
    29. Last wednesday joan asked me "Did you come yesterday" Last wednesday joan asked me.........
    a. had i come yesterday b. did you come yesterday c. if i had come yesterday d. if i had come the day before e. if i had come on tuesday
    30. John said to jane, 'Don't ride my bicycles' John told jane............
    a. not to ride his bicycle b. to not ride his bicycle c. not to ride his bicycle d. to not ride my bicycle e. that she should not touch his bicycle
    31. James shouted, 'i have lost my watch'. james shouted that.........
    a. he had lost my watch b. he had lost his watch c. i have lost my watch d. i had lost my watch e. his watch was missing
    32. The European Engineer said "why did i come to Africa?" The European Engineer...........
    a. asked why he came to africa b. wondered why he ever came to africa c.expressed regret for coming to africa d. wanted to know why he came to africa
    Complete the following sentences with the best alternative offered.
    33. If you put that shirt on everyday, you will soon.........
    a. wear it in b. wear it out c. wear it off d. wear if about e. was it out
    34. Why don't you.........your coat
    a. take off b. take out c. take up d. take over e. take on
    35. Please don't ........me, because i may not be able to come.
    a. count about b. count of c. count on d. count by e. count with
    36. I thought the actors.....The show very well yesterday.
    a. put over b. put through c. put in d. put up e. put out
    37. Would you.........their number in the telephone book for me?
    a. look unto b. look up c. look after d. look on e. look at
    38. The Managing Director has agreed ....... an increase in the workers's salaries
    a. for b. to c. of d. at e. on
    39. Which one of the following is not among "the human senses"
    a. hearing b. reflex action c. vision d. smelling e. taste
    40. The petroleum adviser under president Olusegun Obasanjo is.....
    a. Dr p. Amenechi b. Mr. Aret Adams c. Engr Jackson Gauis Obasaki d. Alhaji Rilwanu Lukman e. Mr Paul Smith John
    41. Whi is the present technical adviser to super Eagles in 2000 African Cup of nation
    a. Amodu Shunibu b. Tunde Disu C. Bonfere Joe d. Kojo Williams e. Clemens Westerholf
    42. The director general of the world health organisation (WHO) is
    a. Dr lambo b. dr olukoye ransome c. dr gro harlem brusdiland d. dr. alberdeen ontalese e. dr menukaya
    43. President Olusegun Obasanjo was sworn in as president on
    a. 29th may, 1999 b. 29th april, 1998 c. 27th may, 1998 d. 27th april, 1999 e. 29th may, 1998
    44. The african footballer of the year 1999 is
    a. kanu nwankwo b. austin j.j okocha c. sunday oliseh d. mustapha hajji e. george weah
    45. The first nobel prize was awarded in........
    a. 1901 b. 1801 c. 1701 d. 1601 e. 1501
    46. NDDC stands for
    a. national development delta commission b. niger development delta commission c. niger delta development commission d. national delta developmet commission e. niger development commission
    47. Who is the present senate president
    a. chief evans enwerem b. alhaji salisu buhari c. alhaji ghali naaba d. dr. chuba okadigbo e. senator waku
    48. Nigerian football association (NFA) technical director is
    a. bonfere joe
    Amidu shuaibu c. tunde disu d. kojo williams e. kashimawo laloko
    49. The present principal of the petroleum training institute is..........
    a. dr. s.e ovuru b. engr. tunde onipede c. engr folivi d. mr j.a popo e. dr. m. i abbas
    50. Nigeria was banded from he african national cup for how many editions
    a. 1 b. 2 c. 3 d. 4 e. 5

+ Reply