+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Petrofac International phone interview

Petrofac International phone interview

I applied to this company last decmber for their international engineering graduate trainee program, after then I was asked to send my Beng transcript to their office at UAE
    Then I was schedule for a phone interview, couple of days later, it was cancelled and since then I'm yet to hear 4rm dem
    Did any1 here apply for this same recruitment
    Why didn't de continue wit d phne interview Or is it possible de jus realised I'm not authorised(no wrk permit) to work in UAE...Did they look at d Nigeria location on my CV at d beginning...Pls who gat any encounter wit petrofac

Re: Petrofac International phone interview

Guy don't really bother yourself. Same happened to me when I applied for Maersk oil Norway as Wellsite Trainee Engineer. Immediately they acknowledged my application, two weeks later they requested for my Transcrpit and scheduled a phone interview with me, I was so happy bcos I know the interview will not be a problem, bcos of my little experience. A day to my interview they sent a mail and asked me if I have a second degree outside my country and I said no. That was the end of the story. But Oluwa dey.

Guy Petrofac has a Nigerian Office in Victoria Island Lagos and their local phone number is 014625520.

Guy Petrofac has a Nigerian Office in Victoria Island Lagos and their local phone number is 014625520. Maybe if u put a call across too them, they might give you a god reason as to what happened

+ Reply