+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: P & G Job Openings

P & G Job Openings

Procter & Gamble Job Vacancy Nigeria: fresh Graduate Recruitment 2010 for Process Engineers (BSc./B.Eng/B.Tech/HND)
    Job Description

Process Engineer — Ibadan Plant Manufacturing
    Ref -MFG00002481

Description
    Product Supply Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of product making and is recognized as an industry leader for the development of innovative production systems and technologies.Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment / processes and the motivation of the people working in the plant.

You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your very first day on the job and work on your very own project part. A mentor, a manger with technical mastery in your field of activity, will give you the best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice. You might also attend courses and training sessions depending on your assignment.

P&G looks for top university candidates in electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering as well as chemistry, physics, natural sciences and information technology. In addition to technical excellence we also search for skills like communication, initiative, leadership and the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation and good knowledge of the English language.

To summarize with one sentence:
    We are looking for high potential recent graduates (3 years max) who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a fast moving consumer goods environment.

Qualifications
    - Minimum of BSc./B.Eng/B.Tech/HND in any field of Engineering or Sciences, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
    - Computer literacy will be an advantage.

Primary Location: NG-Oyo-Ibadan
    Schedule: Full-time

to apply

https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/1...ob=MFG00002481

Application deadline: As soon as Positions are taken

Re: P & G Job Openings

guys, i will say good luck to you, however HND holders should not borther to apply for the position because you will not pass, even if you pass you will not scale trhought the interview hurdles. I wish you the best in your pursuits.

NA SO MY GUY. FOR THE ENGINEERS AS WELL. EVEN IF U ARE B.SC HOLDER AND U DON'T VE UP TO 3 YRS OF EXPERIENCE .PLZ DONT BOTHER

gzl

@lekkiforum and @DJBASS , why are u being a dream-killers? Whoever wants to apply should do so, u will pass.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Man, why did u say so? We just hav to beleive so dt we can achieve. Let develop positive mental attitude,PMA. D time has come 2 break d jinx even if it has never happen b4. Let all apply!
    D

Abeg tell me hw i go apply. i no get 1 day experience bt i guess it wont cost me anytin to apply. PLS HELP US. HOW DO I APPLY? i want to start getting my experience from dat company

@GZL: I tire for this life o. bcuz some people were not successful in their previous applications dem de try pull others down? haba!
    @wallexoo: you wan go P & G too? what about the multinational. try this link.
    https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/1...ob=MFG00002481

@lekkiforum and @DJBASS both of u are very selfish and may God forgive u for ur greediness.
    God has a plan 4 Me

Why re some guys so negative. Hey u 2 guys P&G will not even employ people like u. See I have a very good job and had an opportunity of working for P&G but I declined the offer. I wish I could see u guys and tell u how daft u are. C'mon guys u can get there, Apply and believe you re the best.
    Those guys will not pass aptitude test stage even if they are shortlisted...

Guys has anybody apply for this p & g process engineer stuff.please guys i need reply.asap

I applied for it already and have gone thru the 2nd stage which is a Q&A assessment.

Some guys are just HATERS

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by tosin_etoo
    Why re some guys so negative. Hey u 2 guys P&G will not even employ people like u. See I have a very good job and had an opportunity of working for P&G but I declined the offer. I wish I could see u guys and tell u how daft u are. C'mon guys u can get there, Apply and believe you re the best.
    Those guys will not pass aptitude test stage even if they are shortlisted...
    @tosin_etoo, PLS COULD U TELL ME HOW MUCH P&G OFFERED U, WHAT POSITION, AND WITH WHAT QUALIFICATION U APPLIED?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@baron greenback how do u apply.anytime i click on the link it takes me to application help home page.reply asap

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast