+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Oil & Gas Vacancy (Rig Workers)

Re: Oil & Gas Vacancy (Rig Workers)

guys enough is enough !! One love forever

Re: Re.

Quote Originally Posted by lanyat
    @micseas or na micrivers wat is wrong in askin? Haven't u heard of pple dat got perished 4lack of askin. Wetin concern us wit yr tirednes wen u post dat yeye post dat u just flare up b/c a qtn was ask. Wat d f*k is d job description of yr damn 'HSE SUPERINTENDANT' d way u sound frm yr respond makes u an acomplice to dat scam post. A reminder- DO u know E-BREAKTHRU,EBTNG etc uses d same guardian paper u ar talking abt? Next time pay 4a ful page advertorial in d guardian and oda 2more widely read papers. Eat wel b4 u post any real post next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by micseas
    @Lanyat sinec u dont have brain just mouth you can jab it for all i care, and for your info i am happily employed i no dey look for another mans sweat olochi mumusan like u, cos u wan talk eh, stupid fool! Thats why some of us dont feel like putting up post some times to help others, its ppl like u wey dey block opportunity for other ingrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by lanyat
    @micseas,Do u think dat evry body dat vsit dis site dat is jobles. It must b out of desperatenes dat u went 4dat motel bed dresing job dat yu ar braging abt which u seem not cntented wit dats y u ar creatin a scam tru guardian as a bait abi,olè,buroubanka,shègè,daniska,barawo,onyiosh i,gbakpala.....
    guys what for, what in essence is the point to prove in all these, I learnt a very vital lesson sometime back; "never allow another persons action be the determining factor for your own action", someone may have drawn "First blood" but restraint shows maturity on the part of the responder...though I must acknowledge that Restraint is a virtue very few possess, this does not in any way exclude me..................loooooooooooool

Guys, job adverts like these are very strange. Companies in this age and time will "normally" have their own unique email. I might be wrong though but...I will not send my CV to a personalized yahoo ID cos been there done that...and you all know what the outcomes have been.

@ tripple-c that was matured atleast we ve rational and matured individuals in the house......All the same wish u guys all the best

@micseas-let me take it that you're trying to help on here but you really should understand why the question was asked.many scams have generated from newspaper adverts too....so that it was seen in the guardian is no assurance for its safety.I for one would never apply to an oil firm that has a rig/block via yahoomail.it's either fake or someone in the firm is behind the scam,whichever one,its a scam.so I'll say thank you for the love bro.

so without 4yr experience there's no nid applying? where do i get the xperience den?

laugh wan kill me for here. looooooooooooolllll. chei. make i move on dey find work abeg. una no go kill me for here o. at least my tension don cool 4 here small. ok on i march.

pls guys most of us work as international staffs and we may like to no one or 2 tins going on in nigerian labour market.
    pls pls pls lets talk like men

Quote Originally Posted by obiokeke
    pls guys most of us work as international staffs and we may like to no one or 2 tins going on in nigerian labour market.
    Onye wu onye a?

Quote Originally Posted by obiokeke
    Quote Originally Posted by orbaxy
    Onye wu onye a?
    nna juo kwa ya oh!...........ta lo nsoro

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12