+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: OFFSHORE TRAINING PROGRAM IN SAO TOME & PRINCIPE

OFFSHORE TRAINING PROGRAM IN SAO TOME & PRINCIPE

OFFSHORE TRAINING PROGRAM IN SAO TOME & PRINCIPE

UNDERGO A SHORT PETROLEUM TRAINING PROGRAM THAT WILL ENABLE YOU WORK IN SAO TOME & PRINCIPE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY.

TO BENEFIT FROM THIS PETROLEUM TRAINING PROGRAM,SEND YOUR CV TO THE EMAIL: [email protected]

Re: OFFSHORE TRAINING PROGRAM IN SAO TOME & PRINCIPE

Scammers, scammers, scammers, there is no real oil company by that name, guys pls beware, dont fall victims.

The oil company is real and they are currently training trainees and even the first batch have started working.
    I don't know why Nigerians always call everything scam.It doesn't give our Country a good name.
    The company will first organize a test and after which successful trainees will proceed for the training.
    A good number of people can testify to this facts.
    Sometimes when a candidate is not successful during a test,they just foolishly vent their anger on the company.
    We should be matured in our thinking.
    Besides i know a good number of people that have attended test organized by big oil firms and they still fail such test.
    SUBMIT YOUR CV AND DON'T LET THE DEVIL LIE TO YOU BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE AT THIS FORUM ARE AGENTS OF SATAN

@luckymicheal, so if this is not truly a scam, can u supply the full details of the company, website, phone numbers, office address and board of directors??

i wonder aw much hartwestoil is paying to you to market his materials for him, so that he can sell his e-books under the auspices of a fake company that does not exist??
    If you need a better medium to market some products, it's definitely not on this forum.

and the so called people that you said can testify that they are currently trainees, i'm sure they are co-marketers like you.

Hello,
    pls nobody should be deceived.This is scam.
    Last 2 months, i apply for this training and i was sent a letter for aptitute test which supposed to be in three stages.I was told on that mail that these test are going to be online..
    To my surprise, i was at the cyber cafe for almost two hours without anything. Then i decided to call the number on the mail...behold, wrong number that doesn't exist..
    Please, we should not listen to that marketer. He is doing to get his daily bread.
    IT'S S C A M......

Do these Scammers actually think people are fools?
    Abeg, carry your scam go Oyingbo market!

P4E

@ poster- why do you want to justify yourself when u know what u doing is wrong, we are all right thinkg humans, with ability. Pls U are a scammer, and this forum is not for people like u, pls dont allow urself to be manipulated by anyone.
    @house This is no doubt a scam. xx

Those people that have complains should forward their complains to [email protected] and they will get a feedback on how to benefit from the Petroleum training program.
    And to be frank,the number at the website is working,the only thing is that the director in charge of the number is usually aboad an exploration vessel off the coast of the bright of bonny.
    To make progess on the training program, just send your CV for the training to email : [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by luckymichael
    Those people that have complains should forward their complains to [email protected] and they will get a feedback on how to benefit from the Petroleum training program.
    And to be frank,the number at the website is working,the only thing is that the director in charge of the number is usually aboad an exploration vessel off the coast of the bright of bonny.
    To make progess on the training program, just send your CV for the training to email : [email protected]
    HMMn Akika, Miko they GUy dey ontop high sea, enh, the office dey on top high sea, the telephone dey on top high sea, DO u know wat, y not carry your scam sorry story to the high sea

this jus goes to show hw uninformed some of us are,the fact that he doesnt hv enuff information doesnt make this scam. whetha theres a training or not i dnt know but i do know that oil company is as real as the mobils,shells and chevrons. and they pay jus as well. Dont cova up ur ignorance with the "scam-excuse".Do a proper home wrk of wat exists and wat doesnt...b4 u condem sm1 with helpful info

Na wa o. i'm really worried. one cannot tell the genuine from the fake. please was this advertised in any of the tabloids? cos it's pretty easy to design a website and use fictitious phone numbers. one can easily obtain those oil platform pics from the net. besides, i wasn't expecting to see a gsm number as the nigerian contact phone number.
    please if this is a scam, i plead with those scammers to stop this sheer blatant wickedness towards job seekers. its the last thing we need to contend with at the moment.
    bring all these fraudulent practices to cessation!!

+ Reply