+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: OAU-IFE MSC

OAU-IFE MSC

PLS WHO KNOWS WHEN IFE MSC FORM GOES UP ON SALE.

ALSO WHO HAS ANY IDEA ON APPLIED GEOPHYSICS AT OAU, IFE.
    IS IT HIGHLY REGARDED IN INDUSTRY.?
    CAN ONE GRADUATE ON TIME?

Re: OAU-IFE MSC

dozie, the forms for O.A.U postgraduate admissions came out in July/August this year and the deadline was Sept/October. According to a close friend in the Oil and Gas industry, Geophysics is a very hot course. Exxonmobil even advertised for Geologists/Geophysicists some months ago. I think University of Port harcourt is currently receiving postgraduate applications, so you can try that one since it is too late for that of O.A.U. O.A.U masters programmes run for 18 months, if you choose the full-time study option.

@dozie. I love to meet people of like minds in geophysics. I intended going for geophysics in FUTA but opted for an IT course. I could apply for the Msc in uniport.
    @dani do you know the closing date?

Quote Originally Posted by donivald
    dozie, the forms for O.A.U postgraduate admissions came out in July/August this year and the deadline was Sept/October. According to a close friend in the Oil and Gas industry, Geophysics is a very hot course. Exxonmobil even advertised for Geologists/Geophysicists some months ago. I think University of Port harcourt is currently receiving postgraduate applications, so you can try that one since it is too late for that of O.A.U. O.A.U masters programmes run for 18 months, if you choose the full-time study option.
    DONIVALD, I HEARD THAT FOR SCIENCES THE FORM COMES OUT TWICE A YEAR UNLIKE FOR THE SOCIAL SCIENCES. IM NOT TOO SURE . ISTAND TO BE CORRECTED.

THANKS 4 UR ANALYSIS.
    GOD BLESS

+ Reply