+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Oando graduate trainee programme

Re: Oando graduate trainee programme

Quote Originally Posted by asa-gal View Post
    @hunkygee why nt gv us d details of hw u were able 2 do it cos ave tried buh cldnt.
    @ Asa-gal, log into Pre Employment Screening, Assessment testing, online Personality Test | SHL with your oando username and password. It starts with GRADXXXX. Then you 'd see Oando's logo. After asking you to fill and accept the terms and conditions, it would then display that you have completed all accessments. then you can see the status of your candidacy. I hope this helps!

Hey bro have done exactly dat... But there was no status of my candidacy...

[QUOTE=hunkygee;518053]@ Asa-gal, log into Pre Employment Screening, Assessment testing, online Personality Test | SHL with your oando username and password. It starts with GRADXXXX. Then you 'd see Oando's logo. After asking you to fill and accept the terms and conditions, it would then display that you have completed all accessments. then you can see the status of your candidacy. I hope this helps![/QE]

tnx, found same on mine. wt cld it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by asa-gal View Post

tnx, found same on mine. wt cld it mean?
    Your guess is as good as mine. Lets watch and pray.

It means nothing. It has no connection to the Oando job. Its just a research tool used by SHL to get info from users to make up their research work. Research could be for anything ranging from the average scores of test users between the ages of 21-25, average scores for females in United Kingdom, if females between the ages of 25-30 perform better than males or vice versa...etc etc etc.
    Its just a resarch, just as final year projects in arts or social sciences use research methodology to gather information for their reports.

I saw my name there. However, no further details of my candidacy was shown..please how's it meant to be, guys? Cos i also checked my BAT candidacy status on shl site and my candidacy status wasnt revealed..how?
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul

snc we aint sure yt.lts kp prayn n hopn.

Wrote my verification test yesterday (monday), got a mail confirming that i passed today (tuesday)...

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for attending the Second Stage of the Oando Graduate Trainee Assessment. Your test results verified and you will be progressing to the 3rd stage whichwill take place in October 2011. At the 3rd stage you will be interviewed by a panel of Managers for 40 minutes to an hour and more details will be communicated to you shortly.

The interviews will be held in Lagos but if you will not be in Nigeria in October, please let me know via email at your earliest convenience so we can make the necessary arrangements.

Kind regards,

Human Capital Management

Oando Plc
    (5th, 7th- 10th Floor)
    2, Ajose Adeogun Street
    Victoria Island
    Lagos, Nigeria

"Performance Driven"
    This email, any attachment and response string are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender by return mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. Please do not copy, forward or use this message or attachment except as permitted by the author. Opinions, conclusions and views expressed in this message are solely personal to the author, unless otherwise clearly stated and related to the official business of Oando Plc. Please note that neither Oando Plc nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Oando Plc by means of email communications.Thank you.
    For more information about Oando Plc please see our website at <Oando PLC Oando PLC, Nigeria Oil, Nigeria Gas, oil and gas nigeria, Energy services, refining and terminaling, exploration and production, gas and power, marketing, supply and trading, the future is here, upstream, downstream, midstream>
    I

Woah!!! Nice one bro... Goodluck in ur next stage...

Got the mail too.

Hello guys, I was invited for the 2nd stage as well. But a second mail asked if i wud like to write in abuja to which I responded to. The test will come up of friday. Can anyone who wrote last week gimme an insight into wat to expect. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by adepet1024 View Post
    Hello guys, I was invited for the 2nd stage as well. But a second mail asked if i wud like to write in abuja to which I responded to. The test will come up of friday. Can anyone who wrote last week gimme an insight into wat to expect. Thanks.
    ya,its no big deal. Should last about 30 - 45 mins. Still SHL based similar to d first test but fewer questions (and easier too) Numerical-15mins,10 questions. Verbal-15mins,20 questions.
    Its a verification to check if d first test results match with dis second. Much luck!
    E

Thanks mehn. Dat shd be good. Do you have the invite for the 3rd stage already?

+ Reply
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast