+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Oak Drills

Oak Drills

Oak Drills is a registered business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Nigeria with registration number EN23372. We have a valid business address and a current account with bank PHB. We do business in general contracts, water works and drilling, and general merchandise.Incase you need a registered name to run your deal or a current company account to transact your deals, then call us on +2348066026998 or [email protected] or [email protected]. (...doing business on a Godly platform).

Re: Oak Drills

Interesting! using GOD's name to swindle & defraud people. What next? provide ur acc no & ask us 2start payin in, abi?

Quote Originally Posted by biggerboyze
    Interesting! using GOD's name to swindle & defraud people. What next? provide ur acc no & ask us 2start payin in, abi?
    i beg your pardon. I don't defraud and i don't ask acc info moron. Am just a platform on which you do your business. You just give me my percentage for using my company. Does that sink-in!

Mickey, this post of yours I believe is out of place here because this section of the forum for job seekers not necessarily business men. Maybe you ought to have posted it in the "General Section" of the forum. Better still you could have used a more secular forum, .com. You'll get more patronage there.
    Takia.

+ Reply