+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NTIDA (National Information Technology Development Agency) Scholarship Results out.

NTIDA (National Information Technology Development Agency) Scholarship Results out.

For those that applied sometime last year for the NTIDA (National Information Technology Development Agency) Scholarship, you can go online ans check your status.
    For me I was shortlisted and to write and exam at Chams City Abuja on the 3rd of July.

Re: NTIDA (National Information Technology Development Agency) Scholarship Results ou

What's the website again?

Re: NTIDA (National Information Technology Development Agency) Scholarship Results ou

I'm also shortlisted to write on 4th July at the Chamcity, Abuja. The site is scholarship.nitda.gov.ng

Please guys let keep this thread alive oo, hope ii wont be burning 50k on a wild goose chase after the experience of NDDC. Still undecided if I would go or not. Seem not much peopl eapply or they have lost hope.

I am not sure I will make make it considering the distance. I DONT also know how many people they take and how fair is their selection process also this dragnet of a thing i dont like their test.

+ Reply