+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: NNPC vs PTDF

Question NNPC vs PTDF

I wonder why on earth this to exams have to come on the same day, the thing is now that it has happened what can we do.
    I really need to write both

Re: NNPC vs PTDF

Well, I believe it's a personal issue of priority, if u feel a job opportunity in NNPC comes once in a blue moon and u dont think u stand a chance of getting d PTDF schship, u can 4get about PTDF, at least u can always get other schship opportunities. Dont forget dat a masters in UK is no guarantee of getting a good job. But if u r so confident of your preparations for PTDF then u can give up NNPC job opportunity
    maxiugobiks likes this.

And the only exam we are really sure of is NNPC, PTDF has not yet sent invitations so at least for now lets hope PTDF is postponed.

the NNPC exam is for 1:30pm although registration and all starts 11pm, so lets hope PTDF ends before 1pm, and We FIRE BIKEs to our respective locations. So If you have both, just charter okaDa wey go wait for you after one go the other, and for those of us wey NnPC exam be airforce base and PTDF hopefully be Chams city, u really dont have to worry much 'cos both centers are not far from each other.

The crux of my gist is, try to see how to do both exams on the same day.
    Chinedu Frank Akoh likes this.

In the invitation NNPC sent to me,they said you should attach photocopies of your NYSC certificate,big brothers in the house advice me,am batch B,will be passing out june,i applied with my call up is there any hope for us.

the NNPC exam is for 1:30pm although registration and all starts 11pm, so lets hope PTDF ends before 1pm, and We FIRE BIKEs to our respective locations. So If you have both, just charter okaDa wey go wait for you after one go the other, and for those of us wey NnPC exam be airforce base and PTDF hopefully be Chams city, u really dont have to worry much 'cos both centers are not far from each other.

@eckselens; You forgot that the locations may differ in terms of states you are being posted. Okada to fly between PH and Benin. ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by e-diamond View Post
    @eckselens; You forgot that the locations may differ in terms of states you are being posted. Okada to fly between PH and Benin. ha ha ha
    no be small flying o! lmao ... A personal witchdoctor might even be preferable for d "flying" lmao!!

Na 2 just hope say PTDF go either remain postponed or giv ppl venues wey go dey favourable....cos to simply leave any of these exams no go funny atall considering the circumstances
    With GOD as the lead, I will aways win

my brodas god dey shal. Lets hope 4 the best
    T

Quote Originally Posted by nedbertino View Post
    In the invitation NNPC sent to me,they said you should attach photocopies of your NYSC certificate,big brothers in the house advice me,am batch B,will be passing out june,i applied with my call up is there any hope for us.
    simply go with ur call up and explain to them. since they invited u with it, they will accept it.

@jprince, you are right. I'm trapped too but have to think and decide

I have faith i am gonna write both.i.e ptdf will be postponed ijn amen.i need nhjites to second this.
    jprince likes this.
    r

Quote Originally Posted by eckselens View Post

Men! I wish it were that easy, imaging one flying bike from benin to lagos ahhhhh! Well in my heart of heart I believe PTDF would be moved, afterall we are yet to receive our emails.
    As for Jprince, See i believe greatly in self development and am an optimist so i feel that everyone is free to choose his own part in life, having a master degree is definately a plus in the right direction and sooner or later a job must pop up be it within or outside the shores of the country. Its a matter of choice

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast