+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Nnpc up-load is ok

Nnpc up-load is ok

Hi every body in d house thank god i have finaly re-submitted my details credentials good luck to every body in d house;d;d;d

Re: Nnpc up-load is ok

when did u do it?
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

I like to take this time to appeal to some of us who use more than one email to register and dumped one in the process to check carefully before u refill so u dont put in two application and get your self disqualified check properly please?
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

i thought we warned against this, micseas...yes we did,i remember.

The Portal is open. Go to http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/

The Information in the portal homepage reads as follows:
    NNPC Recruitment 2010

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the National Oil Company of Nigeria and a major player in the Nigerian and International Oil and Gas Industry. Its operations span across the complete Oil and Gas Value Chain covering, upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.

As part of our efforts in repositioning the Corporation for the future and providing a strategic springboard to maximize the benefits accruable to Nigeria and Nigerians from the Oil and Gas Industry and the expected transformation of the Nigerian Petroleum Industry, we are looking to bring on board versatile and ambitious young graduates and experienced professionals driven by excellence and commitment to value creation.

Successful candidates can look forward to a challenging, culturally diverse and team based workplace. This is in addition to exceptional development opportunities and competitive total reward package offered by the Corporation.

The Portal has been reopened to enable candidates who did not upload certificates to do so. Candidates whose certificate were not eligible are to resubmit their certificates afresh.

Only candidate within the above described are granted access to the portal.

If you applied as a Graduate Trainee or Trainee operator/Technologist and you have second class lower degree, you do not need to resubmits as your credentials will not be processed.

No new applications will be received.

If you have any issues with your application please contact [email protected]
    You are required to enter your username and password to access you application information. Goodluck!

The problem i am having is that i cannot even remember my username and password!......any 1 with useful info?,,,,pls help!

When i try to login it keeps showing this
    "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?" Can someone pls help,

What username and password are we supposed to use to login pls? Thanks. Urgent reply pls.

your username is your email address

Hi everyone in the house. I submitted the doc quite ok, but is it auto-submit since there was no submit tab for all application? Pls someone respond. thanks

Hi everyone in the house. I submitted the doc quite ok, but is it auto-submit since there was no submit tab for all application? Pls someone respond.I mean main submit tab for the application. thanks

@e-diamond go to your VIEW DETAILS and click d box and submit your complete application........success

Is there another session 4 submitting Cvs 2 NNPC. I thot this thing ended last year.
    17th Wonder of the World

Thanks to all the respondents, but the challenge I'm having now is that my portal is not even opening again. I just pray it is auto submit at the end of the day during collation by nnpc. I keep trying.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast