+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NNPC TEST What to read PLEASE?

NNPC TEST What to read PLEASE?

What to read for NNPC test...any idea plz?

Re: NNPC TEST What to read PLEASE?

pls if anyone hv an idea of wat to read 4 d tst send to [email protected]

please any body with the test format kindly send to me via email . my yahoo id is [email protected], thank you

pls send it to my [email protected]

Please send to [email protected]

Guys, any ideas on the test format will be highly appreciated. Pls inbox me at: [email protected]

so, it no more a general info, everybody is seeking for a customise info. i can see the battle has started. Good luck guyz
    I

1. General Apt test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts.
    PART A: Questions 1-30:In GMAT 2005, pges 298-314. In GMAT 2006, pages 350-354, 371-378.
    PART B: English tests. Questions 31-60: In GMAT 2005, pages 101-116 and covers questions 6-9, 23-26, 40-43, 57-60, 74-77. In GMAT 2006, pages 225-227.

PART C: Mathematics. Questions 61-90: IN GMAT 2005, pages 118-145 and please study all questions to know the concept in order to approach similar ones. In GMAT 2006, pages 1-62 and please you dont have to study hard on these but do because you can’t tell, they may decide to change the format.
    PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Questions 91-120: In GMAT 2005, pages 325-329.

2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below. I was able to finish quickly and jot down.

Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum, Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resistance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave, Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:

—A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as…?
    —The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is?

PLEASE GO THROUGH “O-LEVEL PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY” for the above topics, they will sure help very well.

Pls anybody with wat 2 read 4 NNPC test,am seriously intrested, i only have GMAT 2008-2011.dis is my addy [email protected]

+ Reply