+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NNPC Test: Are Graduate Trainess Writing Same Tests as Experienced Hires?

Exclamation NNPC Test: Are Graduate Trainess Writing Same Tests as Experienced Hires?

Good day all,

I'd like to know:

1. If applicants for graduate trainee-ship would be writing the same tests as experienced hires?
    2. If graduates of the arts/humanities/social sciences would be writing the same tests as graduates of the pure/applied/physical sciences.

Common sense tells me this should not be so but experiences have shown that common sense doesn't always prevail.

Anyone with insights should please share with the house. Contributions of those who have written these tests in the past would be most valuable.

Thanks all.
    Dee

Re: NNPC Test: Are Graduate Trainess Writing Same Tests as Experienced Hires?

very important question. any one with insight should please contribute.

na wa o!na God go help us!

I spoke wt one of d Ogas in NNPC Towers, who told me the test is 4 gt & dt experienced will be invited 4 interview. I am a Safety Officer wt 7yrs PG exp. I ve not gotten any IV atall but i also recv d UPS mail.

House pls keep on checking ur mail box.God will help us

Well as of now, i haven't gotten the hard copy invite and I don't think it'd be reasonable to run from one speculated location to another in Lagos chasing it, more so now that I have to take the first bus to Enugu tomorrow for the tes. I also got the text message reminding me of the test. I think I'll reserve my energies for last minute preparations for the test and go there hoping for the best.

@Biyison, the invite we got specifically said knowledge/aptitude test. I suggest you better be prepared for that. I don't think any interview will happen on that day.
    Dee

+ Reply