+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NNPC is Sending SMS TEXT!

NNPC is Sending SMS TEXT!

I just received a text message on my phone from NNPC reminding of the aptitude test.

Re: NNPC is Sending SMS TEXT!

I recieved one too few minutes ago, but its content is different from yours. When i called the sender, he said the normal procedure of sending the hard copy of the invitation mail to the postal address provided during the registeration exercise in no longer to be reckoned with again. He said i should come to NNPC depot at Ejigbo, in Lagos where I will be writing the AP to get mine. Pls is there anybody in the house that was asked to come to NNPC Ejigbo(Lagos) to get such letter?

This is what i received...Dear Candidate, pls be reminded of the NNPC test holding on March 26th, 2011. Pls come with all the required documents and be punctual. DO NOT FORWARD

Quote Originally Posted by SAMUEL TEMITOPE EMMANUEL View Post
    I recieved one too few minutes ago, but its content is different from yours. When i called the sender, he said the normal procedure of sending the hard copy of the invitation mail to the postal address provided during the registeration exercise in no longer to be reckoned with again. He said i should come to NNPC depot at Ejigbo, in Lagos where I will be writing the AP to get mine. Pls is there anybody in the house that was asked to come to NNPC Ejigbo(Lagos) to get such letter?
    Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!! You should have laughed at that person telling you to come to Ejigbo...why not Iyana Ipaja...mxiiwwwwwwwwwwww. Even, why will NNPC use a personal number to text, abeg dont mind the fool...The sender of the text I got was NNPC, not a private number, Ejigbo Indeed!! I wonder why some Nigerians are heartless!
    whurah likes this.

wonders will never end in Nigeria

Twinklestar.................Thanks so much please where are you writing your APT? Besides did you recieve the hard copy?

hello, i have not gotten my courier and i dint get a sms too, i only recieved an email invitation for the test, pls i need info concerning the format of the apptitude test.

2oyo...............do you mean what to read for the test? i suggest you should read ur gmat

@Samuel,are u going to be writing ur test at NNPC depot? or at Ikeja.pls let me know ASAP

No Madam, i only recieved a text from someone asking me to come to NNPC deport in Ejigbo tomorrow to get aptitude test letter. I am writting mine in UNILAG

2oyo...............do you mean what to read for the test? i suggest you should read ur gmat
    when u say gmat is there no area of concentration?pls

Twinklestar.................Thanks so much please where are you writing your APT? Besides did you recieve the hard copy?
    Unilag is my venue, as regards the receivables...I have received all, but no one should be discouraged bcos as long as u have received one of the 3, you are eligibile to write...

That is very good Twinklestar. You got ur hard copy from ur postal ad u provided? pls can we just chat on fcbok now- ttp sam is my name. cheers

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast