+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NNPC RECRUITS MAY 2010

Re: NNPC RECRUITS MAY 2010

Pls house i am quite new on this forum and i want ur advice on all this recruitment agency devouring the youth from their hard earned currency. what choice do i ave after so much application and yet no call. OR i should just believe in the saying that "if u say na lie,na lie the day wey na true go pass u no know"

Falodun52,

What we do here mainly is share information about vacancies, job openings and take home pay of different companies. It is unfortunate that we also have evil ppl here who want to take advantage of others.

The fact that u have not yet received a call means that u r still a candidate eligible 4 receiving a call and u surely will. I can not tell you and day and time but what I know 4 sure is that that call that u are expecting will surely come. Just keep believing, praying, sharing and doing the other necessary things you have to do. Be up to date on job openings, get your info from reliable sources. Appreciate those who give you info or offer any other kind of help.

We normally sow what we reap. If u help someone, others will help us. If we give, we receive back what has been given out. Never loose hope. Your long awaited phone call might just be the next call that you will receive.
    17th Wonder of the World

@ Falodun52

Welcome on board!

I hope and pray you do not stay long on this thread before your needs are met. But afterward do not flee away still remeber your roots, I mean where you are coming from to help those coming behind. I have been a member of this forum since 2008, but I'm not here to seek for job per se but to offer my candid advice.

Regards fraudulent recruits I wish it were possible to list the names and addreses of all such people but such list will never be exhaustive as at the time of posting many more will be adding to the number. So what we can advice is on their modus operandi.

ADVANCED FEE FRAUD - Is just the word. If there is any recruiter asking for advacne fee before recruiting you - i.e asking for some or any sort of payment; they may call it different names "logistics fee", "mobilzation fee", "exam materials fee" etc good and reasonable they may seem. DO NOT PAY AND STOP WHATEVER DEALINGS YOU HAVE WITH THE SUPPOSED RECRUITER AT THIS POINT.

Ususally what they do is that they advertise, invite (qualification is usually very wide to accomodate a lot of entrants), then charge some fees for the exam. Finally they release a list of ficticious names as successful candidates of which you will not find your name.

Conclusively, their adverts in most instances always begun thus...." A UK based company in Nigeria is looking for dynamic young individuals to start up...bla bla bla..."

No genuine recruiter will ask for a dime from a jobseeker, infact in most cases they will offer you some stipend or transport subsidy for coming to write their test/interview as their prospective candidate.

Please of all be close to God to guide and give you wisdom as some of the so called recruiters will read my post and review their methods.

My Love to y'all.

Kind regards

UNA DE FORECAST VACANCY NOW!!!

to me that a fucking piece of shit

Be wise guys.........................
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12