+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Topic: NNPC RECRUITMENT.

Re: NNPC RECRUITMENT.

questions sha.read the instructions carefully b4 applying.no re-editing is what the site says.anyone with complaints im sorry but truly it might be part of the whole recruitment.thats their plan.GOODLUCK WITH UR APPLICATIONS,CONFIRMATION MAIL WILL COME THAT IS 4 SURE.
    r

funny really... ppl want to get into NNPC while those in here are thinking of GETTING OUT!!
    Am a little bit off the chain,call me insane,but the fact remains, that am a.....

shadyaftermath get out now, so that ur space will be vacant i dey beg u.
    r

Goodday House, i applied for the experience hire position,but i was not re-directed to the NNPC portal to enable me upload my certificates and CV. There was also no section on how to do that.Pls anyone with ideas on how to access the NNPC portal should let me know.Thanks

@illegal go to d home page n login usin ur username n password u wil c d link for uploadind doc
    If God bifomi! Who u b?B-)

Quote Originally Posted by shadyaftermath
    funny really... ppl want to get into NNPC while those in here are thinking of GETTING OUT!!
    that is life my brother...person dey somewhere, where him no dey go dey hungry am
    just like marriage...people wey dey wan jump out, people wey never entere, wan jump in, na so e be

Quote Originally Posted by dustydee
    Wish you all success. Pls don't believe when people tell you that you must know someone before you get a job with NNPC. I tell you there is room for merit.Yes a few may use influence but except your papa na goodluck if you dnt meet the minimum requirement, nothing for you...believe me. I and many of my colleagues knew no one and today we work in the system even thogh most of us are looking for a way out.(that one na tory for another day)...wish you all well.
    i would be grateful if you could tell your audience your job specification, mode of entry into the NNPC, and disciplinary record, before you make them feel you are very fustrated with one of the most challenging and rewarding organizations.be grateful to God

l beg no mind the bu- ha- ha.!!!!!!!! the frustrated human being does not want to enter and he does not want others to enter still.

Is there site tryn 2 krash lyk dat of eraproserve and ndlea? I entad d upload page and they told me it is under maintenance that i should check bk by 8pm 2day. Na wah o

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me
    Is there site tryn 2 krash lyk dat of eraproserve and ndlea? I entad d upload page and they told me it is under maintenance that i should check bk by 8pm 2day. Na wah o

I am having same issues ........ lets keep trying bro its gonna work out... I believe.

I am experiencing challenges with the Local Government drop on the form, anyone who has successfully completed that drop before submitting should speak to the house, and give likely solutions

i have the same issue, local govt drop down isnt dropping anything, can someone assist?

THE LOCAL GOVT. SELECTION ON THE NNPC RECRUITMENT IS NOT COMING ON, DOES ANYBODY THERE ENCOUNTERS SAME PROBLEM OR HAS REMEDY?

+ Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast