+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC RECRUITMENT.

Re: NNPC RECRUITMENT.

Thank you gp for the info.......Aha!!!!! it time to take hold of my property..lol

The website is now live!

For those who think it is not true, please log on to recruitment.nnpcgroup.com

NNPC Recruitment 2010

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the National Oil Company of Nigeria and a major player in the Nigerian and International Oil and Gas Industry. Its operations span across the complete Oil and Gas Value Chain covering, upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.

As part of our efforts in repositioning the Corporation for the future and providing a strategic springboard to maximize the benefits accruable to Nigeria and Nigerians from the Oil and Gas Industry and the expected transformation of the Nigerian Petroleum Industry, we are looking to bring on board versatile and ambitious young graduates and experienced professionals driven by excellence and commitment to value creation.

Successful candidates can look forward to a challenging, culturally diverse and team based workplace. This is in addition to exceptional development opportunities and competitive total reward package offered by the Corporation.

No paper application will be accepted.

Applicants are to submit only 1 application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.

NNPC will not be responsible for application submitted on any other website.

All applications close 6 weeks from the date of this publication.

Applicants are to indicate Job Reference indicator for the position they wish to apply for

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Please ensure you read the General Instructions before filling the application.

If you have any issues with your application please contact [email protected]

@micseas. Am sorry to say dis but i was really pissed off when i saw ur comment. The least u could have done was to crosscheck the newspaper. Are u an IT neophyte? U should know dat recruitment.nnpcgroup.com could be a site under nnpcgroup.com. Good thing u apologised.
    @gp. Thx again. U also gave us the Oando recruitment. More power to your elbow

No provision for experienced hires, or guys who graduated beyond 2005?

gp

NHJers let all cool down and have reason to criticize before doing.i was travelling when i saw the paper.I'm a fellow unemployed like u.of luv house.
    olawale_gp

Quote Originally Posted by gp
    NHJers let all cool down and have reason to criticize before doing.i was travelling when i saw the paper.I'm a fellow unemployed like u.of luv house.
    brother nothing do U...abeg pardon some of us, na anxiety dey worry us, some of us dey come here to get some concrete info, so if one of us no give us complete info...na him some kind reactions like this dey come up

so early bird, no vex, we love and appreciate ur good works today...with people like U, NHJ get hope!!!

Just applied now. Thanks guys!

Many thanks, the advert is real.

pls house, has any one gotten a confirmation email after the registration to the we3bsite as i have been waiting for mine for a while but have not gotten any. pls let me know so i can know if its peculiar to me alone. thanks guys

Pls wat ar d five documents U?? ar suppose 2 scan.

Wat ar d 5 doc U?? nid 2 scan 4 graduate trainee

Home Graduate Trainees
    Graduate Trainees (References No: GT01)
    The role:

* Undergo the Foundation Skills Training Program and the Initial Professional Development Program.
    * Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of business goals and departmental bottom line.
    * Develop into a well rounded technical professional within 3 - 5 years.

The ideal candidate profile:

* Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class upper (2:1) in the following areas:
    o Sciences: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
    o Engineering: Petroleum , Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine and Computer Engineering.
    o Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc
    o Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
    o Humanities: Mass Communications, English, History, etc.
    o Law
    o Medical and Health Sciences: Pharmacy, Radiography, Laboratory Science, Dentistry, Occupational Health, and Nursing
    * Candidates must have graduated in the last 5 years and must not be more than 29 years by December, 2010.
    * Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
    * Good leadership, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
    * Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi discipline and culturally diverse workplace.

Main Menu

* Home
    * General Instructions
    * Graduate Trainees
    * Experienced Professionals
    * Trainee Operators/Technologists
    * Contract Hires

Apply Online

* Graduate Trainee Application
    * Trainee Operators/Technologists
    * Experienced Professional Appl
    * Contract Hire Application