+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: NNPC latest info

Re: NNPC latest info

please i need your assistance, after uploading all the docs. six of them to be precise, my status upon signing in still shows your details have been received but your application is not yet complete until you have uploaded all your docs. Is this the same with everyone or has anyone gotten a different message like application completed. Do holla.

Thanks

be2

@gowetok, tnx dear 4 dat info.

Pls, i have another challenge: choice of a position. I am qualified by experience to apply for one of the positions, however, i have a chemical eng. background while the advert says chemistry or biochemistry. Do i go ahead and apply or will my background disqualify me. Cos i learnt they will be employing a company to automatically filter out the candidates 4 short listing.

Pls, anyone with a helpful info should let me know.Tnx a million.

Thank God, finally i have been able to create an account and upload all my credentials. Application code number was also given to me. Guys u can try it now.

Mine is a similar problem. They are telling me my username does not match my password or that an account has not been created for me. Please someone to help me out.

the site is still intact, upload docs wen traffic is light..say 11pm upwards. just uploaded a doc now

well let be patience a little. it will soon be better

it is the password u used for the registration and your email address, GOOD LUCK.

I have uploaded my certificates. So, how do I end the application, as in how do I submit the application or do I just leave it after uploading the certificates??

@plancks, just log out.I uploaded my certificates yesterday after weeks of trying.just keep trying if u have not gotten through

be2

Pls, i have another challenge: choice of a position. I am qualified by experience to apply for one of the positions, however, i have a chemical eng. background while the advert says chemistry or biochemistry. Do i go ahead and apply or will my background disqualify me. Cos i learnt they will be employing a company to automatically filter out the candidates 4 short listing.

Pls, anyone with a helpful info should let me know.Tnx a million.

Hello house, just finish uploading my document. Please use your private password and not their id.
    Go to www.nnpcgroup.com. It's free and easy to load but make sure you compress the document using PDF optimizer. Good Luck!!!

d

Mr Be2....if u r really interested in it, whether chem engr or chemistry required, ...just apply....if dey filter-in, good, if dey filter-out, den d profession is nt YET needed. Apply...no harm

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123