+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Nnpc gt test format 2008

Re: Nnpc gt test format 2008

Hi guys,

For the test preparation, I got Cracking the GMAT 2011 Edition by The Princeton Review from a Nigerian online store. You might also be interested. Here's the link:

highQs.com: Great books, affordable value

Thanks for the info. If they are setting technical question what area will they set considering the facts that graduates from different field of study are writing the exam or will they set the technical questions according to your field of study.

Congratulations to those that have gotten their letters (Still yet to get mine though).

I did the Test (engineering) in 2008 and made it to the final 15 candidates per state that were shortlisted for interview their Head office in ABJ.unfortunately the recruitment was cancelled!

The Test is basically in 4 sections( if i can remember clearly): Maths, English, Shapes Rotation, and Technical Part.

The Maths, English, Shape rotations can be revised easily in any GMATS as they were very straightforward(unlike SHL), while the technical was more of Chemical Engineering which i considered tough as I studied Electrical Engineering.

I don't think Phillips Consullting was in charge then, so i think the tests might be different this time.

Best of luck![/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by biniman1 View Post
    Hello guys,

Congratulations to those that have gotten their letters (Still yet to get mine though).

I did the Test (engineering) in 2008 and made it to the final 15 candidates per state that were shortlisted for interview their Head office in ABJ.unfortunately the recruitment was cancelled!

The Test is basically in 4 sections( if i can remember clearly): Maths, English, Shapes Rotation, and Technical Part.

The Maths, English, Shape rotations can be revised easily in any GMATS as they were very straightforward(unlike SHL), while the technical was more of Chemical Engineering which i considered tough as I studied Electrical Engineering.

I don't think Phillips Consullting was in charge then, so i think the tests might be different this time.

Best of luck!
    Thanks for your info. But if they are setting technical test what area will they set, considering the fact that graduates from different field of study are writing the test.

Well, I got a call 4rm NIPOST Abuja on Saturday, 19th. That I should supply further information regarding my contact address... So I tink NIPOST is involved one way or the other. Kindly check the post office nearest to U, I mean ur area. As in the address u supplied during application.
    Warmest Regards, PEOPLE.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12