+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nnpc gt in london

Nnpc gt in london

All thanks to the guys that have kept this issue active for a while.

I have personally been following the events from the uk. Now i have the invitation to write in benin, edo state. Please guys do any body know if nnpc conducts test in london because a friend in the same position as mine few weeks ago wrote to chevron and they rescheduled him to write in london instead of lagos.

Please any body with useful insights, ideas and suggestions should comment.

Cheers, one love.

Re: Nnpc gt in london

Apex: no need to ask much questions. simply try by applying as dat friend of urs did, then hang on

Friend i think u failed to indicate ur London address while filling out d form, dat probably would hv prompted NNPC HR to create external centres- Uk, Dubai, US, etc. However, do the HR an email explaining your location constrain and expect a positive feedback.Goodluck!

There was no provision to fill in other Country of residence than Nigeria, that was y it everyone had to put Nigeria. Let's just hope they will have provision for those in other countries.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

I think Inemboy gave a good suggestion, I dropped a comment on GEJ's facebook page and I do hope he picks it up, but that is a long shot. All those in the UK should trying dropping NNPC GM HR a mail explaining their constraints. Anyone with the GM's contact should please help out but in the main time, replying to the email id that sent the invite should be the next step. Thank you.

@apex consult I am in the same shoes with you.I hope our dear nnpc has the capacity to hold the exam here in the uk.I actually sent a mail to dragnet to reschedule me to write in the uk only to be told the exam has been postponed indefinately.It was for process expert utilities

all thanks to reply so far. we hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHIBONG ESO View Post
    I think Inemboy gave a good suggestion, I dropped a comment on GEJ's facebook page and I do hope he picks it up, but that is a long shot. All those in the UK should trying dropping NNPC GM HR a mail explaining their constraints. Anyone with the GM's contact should please help out but in the main time, replying to the email id that sent the invite should be the next step. Thank you.
    Great idea Archibong. @ALL lets besiege GEJ's facebook page with a message so that there will be a higher possibility of him seeing it and maybe prevail on NNPC to create a centre abroad cos there was no provision in for a centre for us in the UK.
    "That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish"

Well, since NNPC has a London office, they could consider having a UK test centre, though I doubt they would do that seeing that they have enough Nigerian-based applicants and also the short space of time they have to organize that - logistics and all. But let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best, otherwise, we better start booking our flights fast! :-D

+ Reply